Caught?

She jolt awake when heard the noises of various foot steps. Ananessa moved her gaze towards the stairs and it felt like a mountain fell on her head....The men of cosa Nostra were running upstairs like they already knew she was there only.

Ananessa POV:-

What Should I do now? What should I do now? I was in completely panicked state. Memories of them torturing Elena started flashing once again and I couldn't help but to cry out in fear.

I couldn't even jump from the building it was too high. And from stairs they are coming.

Oh god! How the hell did they found where am I?

Before I could even run towards any corner of terrace,I noticed something. Bobbing my head up, the thing I saw shocked me to the core.

A CHOPPER!!?!?

The chopper was coming down perfectly on the roof. I immediately ran on one of the corner knowing whose chopper it was.

Tears of horror pricked out my eyes. I couldn't do anything. I was caught. It wasn't even 3 hours and I was caught?

Till then, their men had already came upstairs and were pointing the gun at me. Slowly, the chopper landed on the smooth floor perfectly and their came the Vastellos.

They all held deadly aura which can kill someone at any moment.
All nine of then slowly started taking steps towards me. Their eyes held fire that seemed like it could burn me at any moment.

Unknowingly, I started moving back. As they were taking steps forward, my legs were moving backward. My legs felt jelly like it would give up at any moment and I would fell on the ground.

A never ending tears were continuously wetting my already red face. A time came when my back hit the railing and I was left stucked with those monsters.

They all stopped walking but still their gaze were stucked on my face.
"P-Please D-Don't take m-me with y-you all. Please. I-I don't wanna l-live with you all. Please." I spoke collecting a lot of gut but in response, they just laughed.

THEY LAUGHED!
I swear, the laugh wasn't a joyful laugh. That laugh was mocking, devilish and the laugh which can give you goosebumps instead of a smile.

A chill ran through my spine. Before I could speak further, I flinched at cold shout of father.
"BRING HER NEAR" Hearing my father's order, those men immediately held my forearm from both sides and started dragging towards them.

I wiggled in their hold , bit their hands but they were too inhuman to feel the pain. They didn't left me.

"AAAAA. LEAVE ME JERKS. LEAVE ME. I SAID LEAVE YOU BASTARD. DON'T TAKE ME TOWARDS THEM. LEAVE ME."

I kept shouting and screaming at those dogs of monsters but they literally acted deaf like I wasn't even whispering.

I was harshly threw on the ground near their legs causing blood ooze out of my right palm .
"Ouch" Holding my palm, I cried out once again. But the pain wasn't because of the injury rather because of the situation I was right now.

I looked at those polished shoes and at that one black boots of mother then harshly threw my head up. I looked at everyone face who were already looking down at me with emotionless eyes.

Mother? She also? Wait...Liam? Alejandro? Not even any one felt pity for me? About Liam? What a bipolar they are.

I scanned their eyes, begged looking at their orbs with mine. Beg to let me go. but..nope. Instead of replying, they kept staring at me with emotionless faces.