Shopping

I guess my eyes would pop out of socket. I heard a chuckle from behind. It was of Liam's.

"Looks like lil chipmunk is shocked."

My cheeks turn red due to embarassment. I immediately turn my facial expression into normal.

"No. I kinda expected it."
Heck?! I didn't expected it. And someone who belong from normal life would be shocked when suddenly you see someone have 100s collection of car.

They fucking have a garage that is too big...you can imagine!!!

"Select one sissy." Elijah spoke to me. I couldn't help but ended up selecting that shining black car infront of me which seemed more attractive than the others nearby.

Why not enjoy your luxurious life before escaping ?

"Then that car it is." Alejandro muttered . Suddenly a man in brown suit came running towards them and handed a remote key to Luca.

******

The magnificent door of the property opened and our car drove out of the gates. The wealth was leaking even in our casual outfits from us and of course...the car.

Grumpy ass sat on the driving seat and Alejandro beside him.

I, Elijah, Dante,Liam sat on backseats.

Suddenly my gaze locked with Luca through mirror . He looked at me through mirror and then looked back focusing on road.

I turn my head back a little to see two cars behind us.

Thinking it of some random cars, I ignored it.

"So, tell us something about you Essa" Liam asked breaking the silence.

I got flustered at a sudden question," I-I like reading books."

As those words slipped from my mouth, Front sitting Alejandro immediately snap his face back towards me .

His eyes were widened and a small smile of amusement was craved on his lips.

"Is that so?" He asked like he wasn't believing me .

With furrowed brows , I nodded my head.

Without warning, he grabbed my soft hand on his rough ones and shake it roughly.
"Same-Same"

I looked at his face to see his beaming eyes.

I still remember, how he spoke to me last time. He looked too scary to even stand infront of him and now he was acting like a cutie.

Unknowingly, a ghost of smile formed on my lips. I broke the handshake and gave him a thumbs up which he returned back.

"Genre?" For the first time, I dared to ask something from my any of the brothers.

He looked up like thinking and then answered," Thriller, Action, Sci- fi and sometimes........ romance?"

I laughed at him," I see... you are in romance aswell." I gave him a sheepish smile which he returned as a playful eyeroll.

"You are aswell?" Dante asked with a casual tone.

"Yeah... Sometimes I read some."

"But don't you dare to turn the story you read in books into your real life." Elijah spoke taking everyone's attention.

I shook my head. "Nah. I am not the person who will fall in love. I prefer myself alone."

Liam laughed a little."This thing was told by Alejandro aswell before he turned into a lovesick puppy."