Monsters

Ananessa POV:-

My head felt heavy.

My body was paining.

Fluttering opening my eyes, I found myself laying on my bed. I rubbed my eyes to make my vision clear. There,I saw 7 faces peaking me.

That was of my brothers and father. wait ...only 6 brothers?
I immediately tried to sit but someone quickly hold my forearm making me lay back.
"Don't princess. Your wounds are still fresh." I recognised the person's voice.......Mother.

Wounds?

And suddenly everything happened before I fainted, clicked inside my mind. My fingers started trembling.

Oh my god! I was at gunpoint.
I thought I would die. But.......... unfortunately, didn't.

"ESSA" I flinched at the sudden shouting of someone. My head immediately snapped towards the door to find Liam standing there. His face and eyes were all red. Hair was messy. Dry tears stains on his cheeks could be seen.

Did he cried? But... for what?

He was panting heavily ,putting his palms over his knees. Looked like he came running. Matching gaze with mine, he smiled.

He smiled?

Rubbing his already pink nose with sleeves, he immediately ran towards me. Without any warning, he immediately hugged me making me flustered a bit.

"S-Sissy.. I-I miss you sooo much."
He stated sobbing badly making my shoulder wet with tears.

Did he cried for me? F-For a useless shit like me.

"Y-You were out for 5 fucking day."

He broke the hug and started peppering me a lot of kisses on my face, head, cheeks, tip of nose, lips etc.

It felt...wierd. But somewhere I was happy that someone in this world care for me that much.

"I-I thought Y-You would not wake u-up for a month just like doctor told us."

"What doctor told about me?" I asked confusedly.

"H-He t-told that , seeing those things and witnessing those things in reality had affected your m-mind. So maybe you would w-wake up after a m-month."

He spoke , snuggling his face into my palms.

You don't know Liam, Fainting isn't something big deal for me.

He hold my hand and continued,"So, I cutted his tongue.... How dare he say that you would wake up after one month."

And just then I froze on my spot. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Tears of horror.

Did I heard right? Did he really said that he c-cutted Doctor's tongue?

With wide eyes, I looked at his eyes. And those pairs of eye , which I saw that time wasn't something I had seen before of Liam's . Suddenly mother smacked his head from behind.

"Shut up, you are scaring her."

Mumbling a sorry, he got up and stood at a distance.

A sorry? He is saying a fucking sorry after cutting someone's tongue, after snatching someone's right to speak.

These people are psychos....I must escape from here before I get myself killed.

Suddenly I was engulfed by lots of hugs. Everyone hugged me but I remained frozen on the spot because of the shock Liam gave me just now.