Decided

Ananessa POV:-

I was eating silently without looking here and there. Things which were bothering me couldn't be counted.

A psychopath brother.

Check

Insane Alejandro.

Check

Poor Valentina.

Check

Murderer family?

Check.

Vastellos?

Ofcourse Check. My family...

Massimos?

Why not? Sitting infront of me...

Ugh. Many things were bothering me. My mind was being completely mess. Here, I was sitting with most feared people someone ever has met. And also, I was being the centre of attention of this family and the thing is I hate being centre of attention.

The continuous stare of Lorenzo was making me angry.

Even if I glare him back, he should have darted his gaze.. but no.. whom I was talking about? The dog was still looking at me.
And the most annoying thing about him was that, he was continuously hitting my already swollen feet due to those fucking sandal with his shoes as he was sitting exactly infront of him.

Not able to control my anger I brusted out.."WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" And just then those taking killers stared at me with shock. A sudden embarassment rushed my cheeks. I immediately looked down mumbling an apology not before giving a death glare to Lorenzo whose mouth was agape.

"I-I swear sissy, never thought, you cuss." Xavier exclaimed faking a dramatic shocked face.

I cuss, but in my mind bitch. By mistake it's out...

I didn't uttered anything ,just kept looking down.

"By any chance...... You smoke?"

Dante's question made my eyes widened. I heard few gasps of Massimos.

"What the heck? No...." I immediately denied. I would never think of doing such things.

Luca stood from his seat. All's eyes went towards Luca. He just walked out of room without glancing a single being present in the room.

His departure was followed by silence. Mom laughed a bit and spoke, "È strano come al solito" Her fake laughter was followed by others fake laughter. And I was sat there being dumb.
( He is wierd as usual).

"So....." Lorenzo's mom started taking back our attention.
"I.. I mean we have a proposal for your family..."

My eyebrows got furrowed..
Proposal? For what?

" Ci piace tua figlia..."

Ugh! Again Italian...

I noticed how the expression of my family changed.
Dmitri smiled and spoke, " Volgliamo tua figlia come nostra futura nuora."

( We want your daughter as our future daughter in law.)

Whatever he spoke. But after his words left his mouth, my whole family became confused, worried, sad, happy and what not.

" Don't worry. We'll wait till she grows up... If you agree."

Me? For what I will wait?

Father and mother looked at each other for a bit. My brothers shouted in unison.."NO. LO RIFIUTIAMO!"