Abused

Evy POV:-

Tapping my feet in the bus stop, I waited patiently. Patiently for that moron to arrive...Jacob. Suddenly a message popped in my phone. I quickly opened my phone to find out Elena sended it.

~Witch:- Fucking, Evy bitch. Where are you? It's already 9:00. Who would make dinner? Remember, if you wouldn't come before 9:30, I will beat the shit out of you.

Rolling my eyes, I clicked off the phone and put it inside my pocket. Suddenly I saw someone was walking towards me , more like running. Fear overtook me.

Who is this mad? And why is he running towards me ? Wait ..He looks familiar..

"E-Evy. I-I am here" Hearing his voice,I recognised. Jacob.
Earlier ,I couldn't see his face because of the fog spreaded around the area.

"Dumbo, you scared the hell out of me. I thought,you told me, you would come with your car."

He sigh looking at his shoes ,then again he matches his chocolaty brown orbs with my black one's.
He bit his his lips and spoke scratching his head....

"Look,Sorry,Evy . If I scared you . You know my mum, she didn't allowed me during this time out of house. She said that it was cold and I should stay back home. But I promised you that I would come, so I escaped through window and came. How could I have came with my car then? And you know, I am only 16 to drive car."

My eyes softens and heart melted hearing his words. Jacob is the only person I know ,who only cares about me in this whole world .

"Ah! It's okay Jacob. Now let's get to the point. Umm. You told you came to knew something?"

"Yes, Yes." He whispered taking out something from the bag he brought.

With curiosity,I sat on the nearby bench and quickly pulled him by his forearm and made him sit there aswell.

He sighed and spoke."As per your Aunt, you were adopted in 2006, September." I nodded. He continued. "My father, you know he is respected government police investigator . I tried to ask him something about, like in 2006 ,around month of September, do any one came asking about her lost daughter. I asked ,in case if you are lost child of anyone living here in America.
But he directly said no. And you know, if someone child is lost in America, they directly contact to my father's department because of his well known reputation"

"So it means, you are confirm,My family isn't living in America. "

He nodded and and said,"Yeah, That I am confirm. But I find the behaviour of my father something suspicious that time.
He firstly refused saying no. And then asked whom you are asking for and I told him about you. Then he dismissed me saying I should go and study for exam. But I heard him whispering something at last like, 'September,2006 month was hectic as hell because of their lost daughter ... Because of them , international investigators had to involve inspite of them being non-American. "

"WHAT! May be here 'their ' could be my family."

"Yes Evy, that's what I am trying to tell you. I tried asking him more, but he refuses everytime. But don't worry. Go home. Your Aunt would be angry " Jacob said getting up from bench.

Suddenly it clicked me . Elena, she told me to return before 9 :30 and it was already 9:25.

With a quick hug, Jacob bid me goodbye and I ran towards home.

***

My heart thump loudly inside my chest. My hands were sweating. With a big gut I knocked on the door. My one knock was enough to make the door flew open from inside. And there stood ,Elena whom I consider my aunt. Her face and eyes were red, burning with anger.

She harshly grabbed my hair and pulled me inside the house and closed the door from behind. Then she threw me on the ground like a rag doll -I am. My body fell on the ground with a loud 'thud'. I hissed in pain because of the impact on my butt. She then bend over and grabbed my jaw harshly,"It's 9:50 bitch, and I told you to be here before 9:30......... Now regret."

Hearing her last words, my eyes widened. I know what that means. She smiled like a maniac - she is, and went over to grab a knife. I shuddered in fear. I knew what would happen to me.

"Now, shut up bitch, and let me draw something" at the end of her sentence, a loud scream in agony erupted from my throat. She had penetrated the knife in my back, not so deeply to kill me but enough to kill me from pain.

Then she started carving roughly, in my back. But my screams didn't affected her at all. After some good minutes, my body somehow adjusted the pain and my screams turned into sobs. Pool of tears weren't stopping at all.

She continued doing that but eventually stopped. I thought it was over. But no? It wasn't. She grabbed a metal rod and came towards me smiling like a psycho.

"P-Please, n-not m-more" I begged her, in hope to see a glint of mercy in her eyes. But no? No mercy.

She beated and beated me without stopping. I realised that , this night I was again going to get unconscious on the floor and in pool of my own blood. My vision started to blur,

'I hope this is my end. This world is so cruel Granny. No one loves me except Jacob. He cannot protect me all the time , like he does in school from my bullies. Right? After you left, your daughter in law showed her trueself and everytime she beat me. I have so many deep injuries,that I can't count them. It,It really hurts.... Oh,how I wish you hadn't taken me from being abandoned. oh, how I wish, I would have died on that cold night of September. Yes, I wanted to live a life, but not by working and doing chores and getting beated all the time ... I hope ..I die'

With that thought, my lips wobbled. A big fat tear dropped from my one eye and darkness covered my eyes.