School

"Mr. Massimo? Did everything went well?" Mr Massimo aka Dmitri smiled at his one and only best childhood friend...Lucas.
" Yes ofcourse. You know me. Right? I can handle everything."
Dmitri spoke with a smirk.

Lucas raised a brow at him and shook his head chuckling. "Ah, Dmitri. You and your proudness for yourself never decreased."

"I know. And it will never decrease actually. If you are proud of yourself then you can actually do what you want."

Lucas nodded at him. "How is WDF going on?" Dmitri's question caused Lucas to look at him. "How you can't know about it? We have equal share in everything."

Dmitri laughed a little."See, this month I have been so much busy teaching my girls shooting , fighting that I just get enough time to look after company and auction centre."

"Lana and Leora?... You are teaching them right?" Dm asked casually sipping his coffee.

"Yeah them only. Those two trouble makers" Dmitri replied smiling. "And...How is your Ananessa?"

Dmitri's question made Lucas smiled. "She is all good."

"Um...Me and Ezra were thinking of coming tonight for dinner at your home. Is that alright or yo-"
Dmitri was immediately cutted in mid by Lucas.
"Of course you all come. You are always invited. I was actually about to invite you tonight as it's been a long time our families has been together. And plus, you would able to meet Ananessa aswell."

"Yeah. That's why I was actually curious to come. Your daughter is actually pretty and you know my wife? she is always curious to see or meet pretty things and person."

Lucas nodded at him laughing. With a tight hug, Dmitri left Lucas's office.

When Dmitri was gone, Lucas sighed heavily and closed his eyes leaning his head against that big leather chair. Why was he referring my Ananessa excitedly? And why was his wife so curious to meet her......Well, Is Dmitri and his wife are thinking about....................? Ha. Then what? We will see what we can do..

With that he opened his eyes and got back to his paperworks.

*********

"Have you packed everything?" Out of nowhere Damien entered Ana's room popping with a question making Ana flinch a little.

"Oh, the books? Yes."

"What do you mean by books? Haven't you kept few notebooks. Where you will take notes?"

"I packed notebooks aswell." Ana replied zipping her bag.

"Pens?"

"Yes"

"Ruler?"

"Yes"

"Swimming suit?"

"Yes"

"Dance dress?"

"Yes"

"Snacks?"

"Yes"

"Pads?"

"WHAT?!" Ananessa cheeks flushed dark shed of red.

Damien shrugged his shoulders," Why are you being shocked? You may need it in school."

Ana immediately shook her head."N-No I wouldn't need it. Its...Its not my period time yet."

"As you say. Now get ready quickly. " Ana turned her head towards the digital clock. Her eyes went wide when she saw the time. She would definitely
late at her first day of school.