Father's apology.

Ananessa POV:-

Throwing the bag on the floor, I plopped on my comfy bed letting my body feel relaxed. To say, today was such a wierd day. Keeping Amber, Lana and Leora and my brothers side, that fucker..what was his name again?..yeah Lorenzo... He kept staring at me like he was gawking at me. I pretended I didn't saw him but I actually did.

We didn't even interacted. He didn't spoke anything related to me like how I saved him from going directly to God.....Fucker!.
But I am not some show off queen. That'swhy I too didn't talked how I saved him...and how he hurted me. He kept being unknown towards me and I played same.

The things which I got to learn from first day of my school are...

My brothers are bad boys. All of them plays with girls heart except Alej. Ofcourse, he gotta like that girl Valentina.

All my brothers and Lana and Leora's siblings are all respected in school like some royals...me included.

Lorenzo is a bad boy type person but bad means, he bullys every single person in the school. He has 3 friends and that is Simon, Alexander and Ryan.

One more sister of Lana and Leora study in that same school. Her name is Alessandra.

Lana and Leora told me about our family relations and all. Like stories of friendship between Vastellos and Massimos.

I can't believe, I was living in between those people from whom the world is afraid and once I was...not anymore but still a little I am.

I was tranced back from my thoughts when heard a light knock.

Sighing, I got up, walked towards the door, opened it to find father standing there with a cold expression.

He looked down at me and suddenly smiled.

Hmm~bipolar much.

"Won't you invite me inside?" He asked like he was such a nice person. I didn't uttered a single word. Just move away from door inorder to let him in.

He entered and sat on edge of the bed. I closed the door stood there not knowing what to do or speak.

He looked at me for few good seconds. He grinned again and patted beside him signalling me to sit there.

I raised a brow, took my steps forward and quickly pulled a chair and sat infront of him.

A soft sigh escaped his lips. He caste his eyes down which made him look like he was thinking something.

I got confused. And like that 5 minutes passed. He kept thinking about something and the paintings of question marks on my face kept increasing.

If he don't wanna speak something then why is he sitting here?

I started getting irritated. I harshly got up from the seat and dashed towards door.

He was just wasting my time!!

I was about to dash out, when I heard him speak softly. "Hey, Come here and sit down." His tone didn't sounded even a bit ordering or bossy type rather they were more like demanding.

I sighed and get back to the chair.

I tapped my foot patiently on the floor . I knew he wanted to speak something otherwise this man wasn't going to come and knock on your door.

Father opened his mouth many times to speak but looked like words didn't came out.

And my 10 minutes got fucked!

"Please, speak whatever you wanna. Is it important? Is it not? Whatever. Otherwise, I gotta go because I have lots of things to look for." I finally spoke . I already knew that the way I spoke just now to him was something new. I mean, not new for any common people but for him. My tone was like 'I am done with you' .