Friends and Lorenzo

"Young miss, Your friends are here." Luca and Ananessa's head snapped towards the door where the maid was stood.

Hearing the maid, Ana immediately jumped off the bed and ran downstairs where her friends were.

Somehow, Luca found her action adorable like how she made tiny run to go out of the room. A chuckle of adoration escaped from Luca's mouth.

"Seems like you really love your sister." The same maid spoke seeing his adoration towards Ana.

He nodded his head,"And very fucking much."

__________________________________

Ananessa POV....

"Amber, Lana,Leora! How are you all!"

They all smiled at me," Yeah Yeah. We are fine ."

"You know Ana, I and Leora already told Amber about you and my brother engagement."
Lana spoke smiling sheepishly causing me to roll my eyes.

"Oh. It's not like I am happy."
I replied folding my hands on chest.

Amber hitted my forearm playfully,"Tch! Stop lying already. We know you like him."

I kept my mouth shut. Do I like him? May be no. What 'maybe'? Absolutely NO.

Leora nodded her head hearing Amber. "Yes. And you know? During yesterday family function, when our essa came downstairs and when her eyes locked with my brother Lorenzo...then they kept staring at each other seeming lost in their world... The scene was absolutely mmmwaaah~"

Ana cheeks turned red in embarrassment. She immediately screamed," What you are talking about! It's -"

She was cutted by hootings of her three friends..
"OooooooOOoooo~ Someone is blushing~"

"Shut up!"

I immediately screamed to shut them up cuz they were being so loud.
What if someone hears? It's not like it matters afterall but still I don't want someone think that I think about that Lorenzo in 'that' way.

"Okie Okie~ we are not speaking about it now okay. Now don't be mad." Amber spoke with a sheepish smile.

I sighed in relief.

"What about your sister-in-law?" Question of Leora made my head pop up.

I almost forgot about Valentina.

"Sh-She is ..uh..she i-'

"I heard she is here only. Can you let us meet her? Afterall her wedding is also together with your engagement."
I tensed hearing Amber. What should I tell them now? She is not in the condition to meet them because she is forced in this marriage.

Before I can tell anything , I found them already climbing stairs.

"May be on that floor her room is." I saw, Lana telling Leora and Amber .

I mean... I knew where her room was, then, how come they know?

Sighing, I got up and went towards them. "Guys, it's not there, it's in that way "

Next moment I found myself walking towards her room followed by three girls.

Reaching in front of the room's door, I became nervous. If I should open it or not?

"Why the door is locked from out?"

Amber question make me bit my lips nervously. "M-May be someone mistakingly locked the room." I internally cussed myself for stuttering.

I opened the door slowly. Firstly I thought to peak a little to see if she was in condition to meet my friends but my crazy friends pushed me aside making me fall and those three themselves started peaking.