First day with family.

It was already 9 in morning. And this day, the mansion seems lively and chaotic unlike other days. Everyone had a glint of joy and happiness in their eyes.

This was going to be the first day of the princess of their family.

Many different and delicious dishes were cooked in the huge kitchen of the mansion. Everyone workers of the mansion were excited to meet the new member of the family of Vastellos.

Workers had hope in their heart that maybe the new member would be soft , bubbly and joyful unlike those cold , dangerous and scary people of the mansion. In those years, they were treated like no other person want to get treated. They were scolded and punished for every single mistake they did in past years. And the punishment wasn't something normal. Horrible . That what it was.

They can't get to resign the work because of the contract they had signed before joining the work. So they found Ana as one and only hope of joy in their lives.

On the other hand, Ana wasn't feeling even a little bit of happiness. She couldn't sleep properly during night because of the continuous nightmares.

Waking up with the shooting pain, she went towards bathroom limping. Her back was hurting like hell and she couldn't do anything at all.

The bathroom left her awestruck.
She was feeling like a freaking princess of a palace.

Hell, it was bigger than the room where she lived before.

She didn't had any clothes so that she could take a proper shower .

Sighing, she just washed her face and brushed her teeth with the new brush and toothpaste already kept there.

Ananessa POV:-

I got out of bathroom to find someone standing there. Thinking it might be ghost, I quickly ran back inside the bathroom .

OMG, here is a ghost. Luxury on one side and Ghost on other side.
I got another reason for escaping from here.

Suddenly I heart a soft chuckle making me doubt if the person was actually a ghost.

Opening the door a little, I peaked. There was standing a woman in her early 40s. And me being dumb thought her a ghost.

She noticed me peaking from bathroom . Matching gaze with me, she smiled softly and waved her hand little. "Hi there."

Hearing her greeting, I returned it with a smile.

I quickly came out of bathroom and stood there indirectly asking her ,why she was here?

"Good morning , young miss."
She greeted while bowing her head a little.

Wait. I am not used to this gesture.

"Morning" I replied dryly with still a small smile tugged on my lips. I wasn't in the mood of smiling but I had to smile because I didn't wanted to be rude to her. She seemed nice lady.

"I came here to inform that breakfast is ready and under half an hour, everyone would be joining the table."

Just then I realised, there would be father and Elijah. And I was scared of them . They had scolded me . I didn't wanna face them.

"I don't feel like having breakfast." I replied looking straight into her eyes.

"But -" Before she could speak further, we heard shouting voice of someone.

I confusedly look at the woman who just sigh....like it was nothing new for her . But my curiosity made me took the steps outside of the room to see what was happening.