To the school

I hissed in pain because of the water that touched my milky pale skin. I thought, I was about to die yesterday. But fuck my capacity,how could I be alive after bearing this much pain.

Today morning,I was waken up by that witch, with a big splash of water. She forced me to cook her breakfast,not even letting me clean my self first. To say, I was truly shocked, seeing her awake at 6. Never ever I had seen her awake at that time. She is a complete lazy ass. She usually wake up at 12 because of drinking whole night.

Oh,did I told? She is a complete drug addict. Not only that, she sell drugs to many drug dealers. Sometimes, I thought, I should just complain about her to police but a thought never let me do it. If she would be arrested, whom I will be given custody of. I don't know my family aswell so that I could go to them, away from this cruelty.

Granny, she saw me on a cold September night, crying in a deserted alley but I don't know , if I was found in America or not? She hadn't told me and I haven't mind to ask about that .Why would I even ask, when I was having my all happiness, my granny there. Though I wasn't blood related, but she still loved me till end.

Unfortunately, 4 years back, due to cardiac arrest, she died. Died, living me alone to face the cruelty. Before dying, she had given all her properties in my name. My uncle, her only son couldn't bear to see me having large property. So he, with a sweet smile took me under his and Elena custody. I was happy before, seeing them behaving as my own guardian.

But within few months , they started treating me rudely. Their financial condition wasn't good, still they were sending me school made me think that because of overwork, they were speaking like that. Within a year, he somehow tangled me and transfer all the properties of my name to his.

I don't know how it happens, but it happened. And Now ,I was left alone with nothing. But unfortunately, he died 1 year back.

Today morning, Elena seemed happy and I ofcourse know the reason of her happiness. After eating breakfast , she left saying --"be back, directly after school. Don't dare to run away. By the way, dinner should be ready at 8, I will be back till that time. I and my boyfriend are going to a date." Hearing her last sentence,I was shocked.

'That was the reason of her happiness '

Collecting myself back, I turned the shower off and got ready for the school. I don't like Jacob getting concern about me much. So I wear the clothes, that completely hide my mark and injuries. After that I went to my way to school.

Here I come my another painful place.

End of Evy POV......

****
'Was my son's friend is their lost daughter? Was the proof of her founded dead was a lie? Should I ask my son more about her to confirm it? Or, should I just ignore it all? But knowing , the two separated family, finding each other , is good to hide? But if she is really their daughter and if I really unite them, would she be happy knowing her family's reality? I think I should simply tell don. But would tangling an innocent soul into dark and cruel world is good?

Questions. Questions. Questions

Luis, Inverted his gaze towards his son, Jacob, who was tying his shoe lace with bag hanging on his back.

"Jacob" He called his son name gently, taking his attention from phone to him.

"Yes dad."

"Leaving already?"

"Yes dad" He said grabbing a toasted bread from the nearby table. "And I am leaving already because,you and mom aren't giving me the car key. So I have to go by foot and for that ,time is needed " He stated rolling his eyes.