Time to meet the family

Jacob POV:-

To say, I was so excited to tell Evy the news. Her family was alive. OMG. I just wanted to see her reaction at that moment when she will hear the news. I still can't believe,she belongs from a wealthy upper class family. And may be famous.....

Wait...
I didn't asked dad her real family's surname or either her father's or mother's name.

Ha.

Leave it. I will automatically know about it. They are coming here to give speech related to charity and all.

I hurriedly went inside the campus and scanned the whole area which was crowded by students. My eyes roamed around the dresses of people. I searched for someone wearing pastel pink.

Found ya.

I saw her sitting near a bench. She was talking to some random girl.

Finally.
I was happy by seeing her talking with random people cuz before she never ever had talked someone in school except me.

I took my steps near them. May be the random girl who was talking to Evy saw me and went away.

I threw myself on the seat beside her and gave her a very tight hug. She got flustered , but was relieved seeing me.

I cleared my throat taking her attention," I have a very happy and exciting news for you "
She raised her brow indicating me to blurt out.

"I found your family " .Hearing my words, her mouth parted and her body froze on the stop.

"Sorry, I didn't hear y-" I cutted her instantly in mid," Yes,Yes, you heard right. I finally found your family Evy. Finally "

She processed my words for a second and then her eyes turned glossy. A tear of joy slipped of her eyes .

"W-Who?" She asked curiously staring at my eyes. I smiled wiping her tears and answered.
"I don't know their name. But you will be soon meeting them today. Ah Evy. You know your family is wealthier you can imagine. And famous too.

My father, who know them had already informed them about you."

"How I would meet them today?"
Evy asked excitedly holding Jacob's hand.

"They are invited in school for their charity contribution and all all. So they would be giving speech. What you need to do is just sit in first row of the hall where speech would be taking place."

She diverted her gaze to the ground thinking something.
Then she whispered,"Hope they would accept me."

End of Jacob POV..

*****

"WHAT!!! H-How it can be true. she was already dead years back "
"Shut up Xavier. Let mom speak first." Damien made his brother go silent.

Rose continued,"I am telling all correct sons. Our Ananessa wasn't dead before. She was claimed dead by some proofs. And you know, proofs are not always meant to be real. It could be fake. Someone could have left those proofs for tangling us."

Suddenly a boy came out of kitchen. Messy hair, opened shirt, half closed eyes with a cup of coffee in his hands.
"So it means our sister is alive."
He spoke with his morning husky voice taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah. But why you seem uninterested Dante. Aren't you happy after hearing our sister is alive." His twin, Liam asked getting up from the couch smiling and grabbing an apple.

Dante rolled his eyes and again spoke." It's just I am tired. You already know, how much I struggled last night to catch that fucker. You and all had just gone to Russia for a short break. But did I got break ?No. "

"HEY, LIAR POT!!! I too didn't got break." A boy spoke coming downstairs with eyebrows twitched. "Don't take all the praise for catching that fucker on yourself only. If I wouldn't have tracked his location, we couldn't have killed him."

"Yeah. Yeah. You too didn't got break Alejandro. Happy?"
Again Dante spoke to his youngest brother. He trailed off taking another sip."But Dad should have given us break too. It was seriously unfair."

"Shut up." Lucas spoke entering the hall with his one and only trusted man, Leo. "That was you both's punishment for not obeying me. If you had obeyed, it wouldn't have happened."

"Your dad is right." Rose spoke agreeing him."You should not have killed them just for fun"

"But Elijah also -" Alejandro was cutted off by a serious voice of Rose. "Don't you know Elijah is not a healthy minded person? His killings wouldn't be counted ."

"Hearing Elijah, I wonder where is he and Luca?" Lucas asked .
"Park" A simple reply slipped from Damien's mouth. "But don't worry Dad,Elijah and Luca are coming back after hearing about sissy." Xavier added Damien.

"Oh. And yeah we all are leaving for America. There ,you all will meet your sister at the school we are going. " Dad spoke dismissing everyone.

From face no one showed any emotion hearing their father's words but their inside monkey was dancing and squealing.

*****
"So you got friend. huh?" Jacob asked turning the pages of the book he was reading.

Evy confusedly took a sip of her cold coffee."A friend?....Nah"

"Don't lie. I already saw you talking with her today morning."

"Oh. That...Any of her friend didn't came today and she was bored. So when she saw me sitting on the bench alone, she came to talk with me. That's it. "
Evy spoke shrugging her shoulders.

"What you talked?" Jacob asked casually. Hearing his question, Evy narrowed her gaze."Why you want to know. Don't you have to do assignment and give it to teacher by the time of dispersal"

"Fuck the assignment. When will they come ?When will I get to know who is your family? Ah, am so excited." Jacob said smiling.

"I am going to meet my family and you are excited " Evy said rolling her eyes.

Jacob smiled sheepishly,"It's not that you are not excited" He spoke poking his finger on her dimple .

Evy couldn't hide her smile and spoke,"No.I mean YES I am excited. It's natural. IAM HELLA EXCITED" She said more like screaming with excitement.

"One thing I want to tell you about you family." He spoke loosing the smile from his face.

She raised her brows indicating him to speak."They are Italians"

Hearing his words ,smile on Evy's face vanished.

"Italians?"

"I know you would be shocked to hear that. But don't you worry. If your family is Italian doesn't mean that they are those leaders of Italian mafia. Cosa Nostra."

Cosa Nostra.

These two words were enough to give her shiver down the spine. That name was enough to stop someone's heart beating and why it wouldn't? Their leader were merciless, cruel, cunning, and kills without mercy. They were termed as monsters. Every politician under control, getting everything with a single order and what more they could have.

"Be assured. It's not that your family is in those mafia. And even if they take you Italy, You just have to do is be careful with those Vastellos." Jacob spoke reassuring her.

"I don't know why? But Jacob, my gut feeling is telling that they are not normal people. My family isn't normal. Like you said richness beyond expectation. Famous and all. What if they are in m-mafi-"

Evy was cutted off by laughing sound of Jacob.
"HaHaHaHa. W-What Haha you think y-your family is in m-mafia? HaHahaha.."

Evy glared him making him go silent.

Suddenly speaker of the campus activated and a voice of the principal of school spoke.
"It's request to all students to gather in the main hall and take seat. Our surprise and special Guest is arriving soon. Be fast."

That's it. It was time to meet her family.