You are not weak

"WHAT! SHE AGREED??" Lorenzo shouted with his shocked voice. He thought, she would reject it after he hurted her that day when she helped him in his injured state.

"Yes.. And now....You are engaged man. So stay away from other girls. You got it?" His mother, Ezra asked in a chilling tone that made Lorenzo immediately nod his head.

Lorenzo was a pure boy. Though being son of one of the biggest mafia,and next leader, he didn't did such things,like drinking, smoking, making out with random girls and all. Reason was his mother aka the present senior assassin of Cosa Nostra . His mother didn't let him involve in such bad things and he was respectful to care about her mother's words.

"Isabella? Where she? Mom?"
Lorenzo asked as he hadn't seen her from morning...

His mom tsked and replied rolling her eyes,"May be with  Hannah..."

"And where they both are?"

"May be...May be..WITH SOME FUCKING BOY!!!!"

I watched how her aura changed.

She grabbed her phone and immediately called Hannah.

After few rings, she finally picked up...

"WHERE ARE YOU BOTH?????"

"W-We are at a restaurant eating some food."

"WHICH RESTAURANT??"

"OH. R-Restaurant! Y-Yeah 'Hello lovely' restaurant..."

"Oh. Is that so . Come fa-"

I immediately cut off mom in mid," No mom. They are lying. 'Hello lovely' restaurant is closed at this time."

Mom's face again turned red in Anger.

"YOU BOTH BRATS!! WAIT, LET ME FIND SOME GOOD MAN FOR YOU AND THEN MARRY YOU OFF AS YOU BOTH HAD ALREADY PLEDGED NOT TO STOP CLINGING WITH RANDOM GUYS!!!"

I chuckled internally. Don't know why, but I get a different kind of pleasure, seeing my siblings getting scolded.

"Ahhhh! No no no. We will never do it again. Sorry mo-"

Before Hannah could speak further, mom cutted the call throwing off the phone.

"So Lorenzo....."
Mom started with her serious expression.....

"Day after tomorrow is your engagement ceremony...."

"WAIT WHAT!!!!" My mouth parted in disbelief.. She had told that after few years I would be getting married...

"B-But you told that marriage would be not now."

"Yeah.. Marriage would be not now but engagement would be there now."

Hearing her, Lorenzo's eye widened... "What? Am not ready at all. At least not now."

Ezra rolled her eyes,"oh c'mon .. Don't be so dramatic son. Its just an engagement not your marriage."

"Bu-"

"End of discussion."
Ezra spoke getting up.

"I need to select jewellery and dresses."

*******************
"AAAAAAA~"

Another scream left her throat as her body once again flew back due to impact of the punch. It was almost half an hour and everything was going too far.

Another sighed escaped from Xavier's lips.
"C'mon Ana! Atleast try to defend yourself. This is not how it works!"

Ananessa got up with her weakened legs and threw a glare at him.
"For the god sake, how many times do I need to tell you! I can't really defend myself, fighting is far sighted thing for me.... Especially from muscular man like you."