Makes me cry

"Wake up Princess, We arrived."
My eyes fluttered opened. I looked at the person who woke me up....Elijah.

Knowing the anger issues of Vastellos, I didn't wanna trigger him . So whispering 'yes' , I quickly got up and immediately tied my shoes .

Some men in black came and took luggages.

I looked at mother and father who were having cold faces and brothers , who were smiling at me... hmmm creepy.

I couldn't believe, I was in Italy and plus with them whose story of cruelty is heard world wide.

Sighing, I got out of Jet. We were welcomed by so many different cars. I wonder how much rich someone can be?

Many different men in black were in line in front of exit of jet like waiting for us. My eyes widened seeing them having big Pistols in their hand.

By mistake, my gaze locked with one of the men. I shivered at his gaze. I quickly looked down. They all seem scary to me.

No worries. I will. I will escape. Definitely. Just waiting for perfect time. I am not gonna live in this dirty world for so long.

I was made sat on one of the Rolls Royce and DAMN! my dream in sitting this car was successfully accomplished. When I will escape, I will take this car with me..............................
.joking hehehehe .....

It felt like hour, we reached.

The house I witnessed infront of me parted my mouth in aww.

The house.... correction...mansion was freaking big.

I was busy in adoring the mansion when someone snap his hand infront of me.

"Back to world Ana." I blinked my eyes few times and saw laughing Xavier infront of me.

My cheeks flushed in embarassment. Suddenly someone hit Xavier on his head.....Luca....The silent one.

"Stop embarassing your sister." He stated and went inside the mansion followed by others and me aswell.

Inner of the mansion looked gorgeous... beautiful....splendid and whatever you wanna define it.

A big chandelier hanging on the hall from which golden lights were beaming out. Floors were way more uniquely designed than someone could imagine. It was translucent gold-glass type which I can't exactly say what it was made up of. Heavenly decorations. Two giant stairs going up . Stairs were like stairs of palace I have heard of. They were curvy , shining with red carpet on it.

There were many floors that could be seen from middle of the hall , if someone lift their head up.

I was speechless....

Wow! Life of Billionaires and Trillionaires.

Then suddenly something clicked me that murdered my whole excitement and aww.

They were mafias.

Their money weren't all good. They must have been doing dirty works. These all things are owned by them because of those dirty money they get by killing people, selling drugs and what more....

Someone tapped my shoulder . I turned to see Dante,Liam and Alejandro with their smug smiles.

"Do wanna see your bedroom, little sis?" Dante asked forwarding his hand like a prince always asks princess for a dance.

I kept my face straight and didn't reply anything. I wanna show them that I didn't liked them at all and wanna return back.

When I didn't replied, Alejandro again asked but still I didn't.