Dante and Luca

No one's Pov:-

Ananessa was drown in thoughts. She was being worried for Valentina. She somehow wanted to make Valentina escape from all this.

Only if she knew.

"Ugh! I am being useless right now! Why can't I help that girl somehow. This all is overwhelming."

"What's overwhelming sister?"
Her head snapped towards the owner of voice. There was stood Dante. He was leaning on the door and his hands were folded in his chest.

"U-Um-" She felt shortage of words when she saw him taking steps towards her.

Her face paled thinking he heard everything now he will not let her go easily.

She looked down in fear.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her head. ...... Caressing it..

And the hand was of Dante.

"What's overwhelming cherry? Tell me now. Am your brother? Right?"

His question made her remember those incidents and those interactions that she made with him. They were of course very few but still none of them were pleasurable at all.
It's not like she hadn't talked with him in past. It's just she was afraid to talk with him alone with the fear of him being heard everything.

She slowly nodded at his question looking a bit up through her lashes whereas his hand was never removed from her head.

Her nod made him smile. The smile was not devilish at all. Rather it was true and it's because of her.

"Yeah. Yeah. I knew it! Okay!! Can you just please say it verbally for my satisfaction? Pleaseee!!!"

'What!?'

'Why the hell he is whining like this? Like a two year child? And...may be he hadn't heard anything except that last sentence. May be I escaped from this! Yes!'

"O-Okay but what?"

"That am your brother and you love me dearly." He said still with that smile of his. He looked adorable to Ananessa. His cute eye small made Ana nod her head at her brother.

"As your wish. So......You are my brother and I love you dearly.
Is that fi-"

Before she can complete her sentence , he immediately engulfed into a very tight hug.

"I love you too my sister, my cherry, my stars, my moon , my universe, my complete world soooo fucking much."

"Woah Woah brother! Isn't it too much to be true . I can't be someone who matters to anyone that much."

Dante shook his head still hugging her..

" But you are..."

His this small sentence brought a bit of tears in her eyes. Never ever she experienced the love she got after coming here in her whole life till then. Though they were cruel, they weren't of loving nature much but they still tried to show their soft side to Ana. They tried to fill all the empty spaces in Ana's heart with their love and care.

She tranced from thoughts when smell of cigarettes hitted her olfactory receptors.

She immediately broke the hug and looked Dante with her wide eyes.

"You! Were you smoking right before coming here?"
Ananessa spoke more like screaming at him.

"Actually yeah" He said chuckling lightly. " But look at your face. The way you are disgusted is kinda cute."

Ananessa gave him a ' so done' expression. " Ew Ew. Go away. This smell will make me sick."

Dante shook his head. " But sister, it's not that bad...okay? If you don't believe me then try once and you will believe me. Not only will believe me but also you wouldn't able to get enough of it."