We are dirty

Elena POV:-

As soon, I arrived home. I scanned the house to find it empty.

Did that bitch ran away?

I couldn't help but feel anger burning inside me. How could she? Today I thought,I wouldn't be abusing her as I was in good mood.

But guess what? That bitch always makes my mood change.

Suddenly I realised, That bitch don't have anywhere to go.

Smirking evilly,I popped myself on the sofa knowing that she would definitely return as always and after that, the punishment I will give her this time will leave a deep trauma and lesson to her.
I will make sure of it.

My mind diverted with a phone call. I immediately picked it up knowing who the person was.

"Yes sir?"

"You have the girl ,right?"

I panicked a bit because she wasn't home. But still I blurted out knowing she would return.

"Of course. But why you called?"

"Just making sure that the girl we dealt for 1 million dollar is still with you or you just tryna grab the money."

"No sir. I am woman of words. I don't cheat someone like that"

"So, shall I send my men to take her to auction centre?"

That moment my panick rose. It was already ten. And if she would not come back ,then they would kill me. I had already taken money from them as I needed money to give it to my money lenders and most importantly,I had used much of them.

"T-This time?"

"So what? It depends on me whenever I please to take my property. I had given you the fucking money ."

Oh shit!!!

"L-Listen. Tomorrow.... please."

"Nah women... Seems like you're in trouble..... I am sending my men."

With that the call hung up.

With the fear dripping from my face, I immediately got up from sofa thinking the next thing I should do.

**********

Damien POV:-

After speaking to the bitch, I immediately hung the call .

"You should have told son that from that fucker Elena , you had dealt with."
Dad spoke taking sip of his water.

"I was just confirming Dad." I noticed Liam who looked angry as well as sad. I was confused behind the reason of his sadness.

"Liam? Would you like to say something." Guess mother noticed his odd expression and she asked him before me.

He shook his head and got up from seat whispering a 'nothing'.

Just when he was about to dash out, dad made him halted.
"See Liam. Speak. I know something is bothering you."

Liam turned back with annoyed expression but one glare of father made him change it.

He sat back on his seat. He examined the faces of each of us with the dripping silence. Probably thinking whether he should speak or not.

He looked at his open palm and then closed it into fist before speaking,"We , We are dirty ."

As those word left his throat, Elijah whispered..."dirty?"

Liam then looked up again.
"We are dirty. We do the business that we shouldn't. We do drug dealings, we sell drugs, we kill people and dirtiest business of ours is that ......
.... We do human trafficking and sell organs of those who are dead."