Part 7 : First Ride Together

After the presentation every guest was happy with teju . One of the richest and well known businessman showed interest on sponsorship for the project ..

Businessman to CEO : Mr.khanna I am quite impressed with today's event I would love to sponsor the project..I must say you have a great team with exciting ideas.. Congratulations...looking forward to work with you and your team..

CEO: Thank you Mr.malhotra..Its a pleasure having you here.. lets catch up sometime and have further discussion..

Businessman : Sure sure... I may take a leave now. (Looking towards teju's team) great work guys keep it up ..

Team: thank you sir

Most of the guests left and the CEO announced that the party now begins for the employee

CEO to teju's team : well done guys ..you guys were impressive.

Team : Thank you sir..

CEO (putting up his wine glass) : Come on now lets cheers for the victory guys ..

Everyone joined but teju only had a juice ..

CEO: miss prakash why only juice..come on its time for celebration 🍾

Tp: actually I don't drink sir.

Everyone looked at her ..

Umar: are you serious you never had a drink...not even wine or beer??

Tp: Nop never

Kk was looking at her ..he was amazed since he only had friends who drinks even girls enjoy drinking in parties and events and this girl have never... It wasn't a big deal ...there are people who hate drinking but not in kk's circle..

TL: There is always a 1st time for everything tejasswi..

Tp : of course sir but thats not today for me..Fine with the juice ...

Everyone had theirs drinks and started dancing in the loud music...Teju also joined the floor with some of other employee.. she was looking stunning and her dance move was banged on..

Kk on the other hand was just sitting in a chair and enjoying snacks and drinks with his friends..He was not drinking much since he had to drive back to home and he was already not feeling good since he took too much alcohol the day before..

Umar : kk come on lets go and dance ...

Kk : breaking news I can't dance ..

Umar: thats fine we are not participating in any competition bro..

Kk : Umar you go bro ..I am not interested

Umar : fine

Umar then joined teju and other team..they enjoyed dancing..kk looked teju dancing.

Kk(pov) : First time I am seeing her like this just like a free bird.....enjoying her freedom..such a different character she is..

It was late ,teju and few employees went to dinner section for the dinner .Teju thought she would have her dinner book cab to go home. She finished her dinner.. and was trying to book the cab but ride was not being accepted. Teju's mom was worried and constantly calling her...it was already late and traveling alone in night that was something teju had never done.. Everyone was leaving the venue one by one ..Teju was still waiting for the ride to be accepted..

Kk also had dinner..he was very tired so just wanted to go home and rest ...Umar got call from his friend something came up so he had to leave ..

Kk and umar walked to gate and there they saw teju waiting...

Umar: Teju you still here ??

Tp : hmm..waiting for the ride to be accepted..

Umar: it will be difficult to get cab at this late hour teju..my friend called me he has something urgent so I will be going to opposite direction..kk ...ya kk will drop you today..you will right karan???

Tp(pov) : Ride on bike that too with this guy ..not happening...

Tp : Thats fine I will manage Umar...

Kk: Leave it Umar I am hell tired just want to sleep I should get going....

Umar : come on teju its late and not safe to travel ..kk will drop you

TP thought for a while ..

Tp(pov): Its already late I guess I won't get cab...mom dad are also worried..I should take help from kk..

Tp : fine can you please drop me karan??

Kk : ya whatever just make ot fast...

Tp sat on the bike..She was very scared of bike ride but she didn't have choice..

Kk and teju bid good bye to Umar and then kk rode the bike in high speed...

Tp : can you please slow down ...

Kk : What??

Tp : Its not safe to ride in this high speed..

Kk : are you scared momma's little princess...

Tp : Whatever...

Kk didn't slow down ..teju got more scared and hold on to his shoulder..

Kk : you know what you can hold me properly if you are that scared momma's princess...

Tp didn't do that ...kk then again speed up and teju just hold him tightly..

Tp : I am gonna never ride with you again..

Kk : who said I am going to give you lift again??

Tp (pov) : jerk ...

They reached teju's home ..she got down from the bike..

Tp : Thanx for the ride ..

Kk : No problem...

Tp : You wanna come in for coffee??

Kk : No thats fine ..

Tp : ok then good bye ..

Kk : Bye...

Tp walked towards her home and kk was starting his bike..then suddenly teju turned back to look towards kk..

Tp : Karan..

Kk: ya

Tp: please drive slow ...people tend to have serious accidents due to such high speed. So please drive slow and carefully..

Kk : haha..no worries momma's princess.. its fun to ride in speed and feel the wind ..gives you a kick . .

Tp : Why do I even try..

Kk : Goodnight...

And kk left ..teju also entered her house got changed and was lying down on her bed..

Tp(pov) : What weird personality is he. Soo unpredictable...

Kk also reached home..

Kk(pov): Antic piece miss momma's princess....she is quite different...

************************************
Hello all so here is the another chapter.. please bear with the mistakes

So what do you guys think about this chapter..theirs first ride together...so will they become friends or more than that....lets find out in upcoming chapters till then keep voting and do comment

And thank you for all the love and supports ❤