Part 37: Still Not Sure?

and I am glad I am the only one.......

Teju  was feeling soo happy hearing that.Kk was still holding her hand .

Teju : Leave my hand karan..what if someone sees.

Kk : So what?

Teju : Karan ..please..

Kk : Teju ..please

Teju and kk were lost on each other .Wedding was going on. Ankit came back and kk left her hand.

Ankit : Cool down karan..Its ok..I know everything..

Kk(pov): Knows everything still keeps roaming around her..she is my girlfriend..mine ...just mine....ok its not official yet but we shared what we felt so its kind of official..

Wedding ended..Vidhi and umar were now married couple now. They were taking blessing from elders. Tomorrow was reception and only after that final bidhai was to happen.

Kk (wishpering into teju's ear) : I wonder how would you look as a bride ..

Teju : I guess that my husband will know once I will be ready for him as his bride..

Kk : Hmm I think you will look beautiful..

Teju : Mr.kundrra I already said I am not even your official gf yet so bride ...

Kk : And I have already told I am not going to ask you out..See it is what it is and be ready if you show any more tantrums then I will pick you up and carry you to the wedding mandap ..

Teju : So you will force me??

Kk : Of course whats mine is mine ...I will get what I want....even if you are a tough nut to crack I am gonna get what I want and that's for sure..

Teju: Really so what do want karan??

Kk put his hand on her waist from side and pulled her closer.

KK : This ..this is what I want ..I want this forever ..only this..

Teju : So this is already yours  karan..and its for  forever..

Everything ended and everyone went to their  room but teju was decorating vidhi's and umar's room for their special moments. When she completed it she walked out of the room and someone pulled her to side. She got scared but when she saw the person's face she was relief

Teju (hitting kk on his chest): What the hell is this karan..who does this ..I got soo scared.

Kk : Scared from me ??

Kk was very close to teju .Their heartbeat was increasing.  Kk then caressed her face and put some strain of hair behind her ears.. Teju was breathless

Teju : Hmm ..what do you karan?

Kk: You...

Teju : Karan someone will come ..please leave me ..

Karan then pulled her hand and took her to his room. To her surprise the room wasn't messed up at all. Nice and clean.

As they entered the room ,kk pulled her and back hugged her.

Teju : Your room is not messed at all.

Kk : Haha..only my mind and heart was messed up..that too is fixed by someone few hours ago.

Teju then saw balcony area it was beautiful.

Teju : Can we seat there?

Kk : As you want.

They both went there and sat together. Basically they were laying down. They could see the beautiful stars in the sky .Teju's head was on karan's shoulder .