Part 31: Do You Love Him?

Main phir bhi tumko chaahungi...........
And the song ended. Everyone was mesmerized by her voice.. Ankit was staring at her..and she was looking at kk and kk was looking at her......they had eye lock..and ankit noticed something......

Vidhi : Wow teju that was awesome.. your voice had pain ..pain of falling on love .. as if you are Aching for your Eternity..

Umar : It was too good teju ...just loved it ..just loved..

Riya : your voice is soo good..it was mesmerizing ...right kk??

Kk was looking at her.

Kk(pov): Don't know what happened..When I heard those lyrics in her voice ,I just felt immense pain ...something extremely painful but still captivating..you just couldn't stop admiring it..and her eyes...her eyes were just trying to portrait something..something she was hiding from long time and yet don't want to reveal....not yet ....

Kk was in his own thoughts when riya shook his shoulder .

Riya : kk ..kk ..

Kk : Huh?? Sorry ..ya what were you saying..

Riya : I just said that her voice is soo mesmerizing..isn't it??

Kk : Ya ya ...

Vidhi : Ok teju now you spin the bottle..

Teju : Actually vidhi tired from traveling..Just want to take rest ..I think I would go to my room and sleep..you guys carry on ..

Teju then got up and started to walk..

Ankit : Wait ...even I am feeling sleepy so will go to room..Goodnight everyone..

Umar : Actually guys lets end it here..its already late we all should sleep from tomorrow functions are starting..will be hectic..so Goodnight everyone...

Everyone left for their room.

Ankit : Teju..

Teju : Hmm ..

Ankit : You alright??

Teju : Huh? Why this question suddenly?? Of course I am fine anki...

Ankit : Sure?? You don't look good.. look you know you can share anything with me ..I am there... so if anything is bothering you then you can..

Teju was shocked hearing ankit..

Teju (pov): Am I soo predictable now..anki is reading my emotions soo accurately..What am I doing..I can't let this happen .

Ankit: teju ..are you listening..

Teju : Huh.. ya anki..its nothing like that..I am totally fine..just tired from the journey..si just wanted to sleep..don't worry nothing is bothering me..

Ankit: Fine if you say so ..

They reached teju's room..

Teju : Ok goodnight anki ..

Ankit : Sleep well ..Goodnight..

Teju entered her room took shower .Sleep was far away from her. There was a balcony in her room from where the outside view was visible so she thought of sitting there to refresh her mind..

Teju went to the balcony and she saw kk down talking with riya .. They seemed like they were enjoying each other's company. They were laughing..

Teju(pov) : He was never happy like this when he used to talk to me.. I must have irritated him ..he said I was annoying..Clearly he seems enjoying with riya..his type ...I was never his type..He was outgoing type..partying type ..late nights,trips..friends..drinks.. enjoyment that was him ..and me just a boring who knows nothing about having fun..why would he like me.....we were soo different..He has found his "the one" in riya I guess.. he deserves someone like her...but why my stupid heart is acting for him..why can't I stop thinking about him..why ??????