Part 20: Not That Sort Of Friend

Kk(in chat): Kind of urgent can I call you ??

Teju(in chat) : Hey what wrong... ya of course you can call...

Her phone rang ...she picked up ..

Kk: Hello .. sorry for disturbing you but I need to talk to you..

Teju: ya tell me what's the matter..Is everything alright?? Where were you ?? You were unreachable...and....

Kk: Hold on hold on ...I am fine I just went out of city due to some work and my phone it just broke so couldn't contact...and I am back now..

Teju : Oh ok...

Kk : Tejasswi actually I had conversation with TL..he told me clientwants urgent demo tomorrow..since I am back,he told me that he wants me to handle this.. and it's very important client..He told me you have been doing the documentation...I need the report on that and a quick briefing on what I missed so can we have a quick virtual meeting in zoom and go through everything ?? I know it's weekend but I had to provide demo tomorrow otherwise I would have never disturb you ...

Teju (pov): really?? He doesn't even bother to ask how I am and other stuffs but directly wanted to talk about work..just work stuff??  Are we just going to have this work talks now ?? But why am I disappointed..its not that...teju focus teju focus..

Kk : Tejasswi??? Hello ..you there??

Teju : huh... Ya ...ya...karan..lets have meeting I am available now..

Kk: Great ..don't worry won't take much time .. Will send you the meeting link please join..

Then kk ended the call. He sent the meeting link to teju .She joined and they started to go through the document and updates..Teju explained every details to him..They were done after 1 and half hour..

Kk: Great you handle everything in this whole week teju..Documents are well made and presentation also looks fine..

Teju : I did it in two days karan ..I wasn't available for whole week..I wasn't feeling well since last Sunday and only joined from Thursday...

Kk : Oh I thought you had recovered and joined office from Monday...

Teju was a bit disappointed.

Teju (pov) : He didn't even care..He thought..really he thought..didn't even care to ask how am I ...

Kk : teju?? Have you disconnected??

Teju : No not at all...

Kk : You seem lost..

Teju: Its nothing like that..do I need to join demo call as well??

Kk : No you don't have to..

Teju :Fine

Kk:why are sounding like this ..like you are annoyed about something..

Teju : I said nothing..

Kk :oops you usually become like after getting well...is this after sick effects ???

Teju : Seriously karan ..This is what you say to  one who is unwell...

Kk :what should be said then teju ..  and you already recovered right thats why you joined office..now what am I supposed to say.

Teju : In this case if there would have been my friend then they would have atleast ask me how I am ..what happened..did to visited doctor..have fully recovered..still taking some medicines or not...

Kk : I am not your that sort of friend teju ...so..

Teju : So I shouldn't have expected these from you...

Kk : Well I am not that sort of person and I don't know what to say further...

Teju : got it ....

Teju(pov):  we are not even close why would he care..  he doesn't even consider me as his friend... I might be just no one to him.

Kk : ok then thanks ..we can end this call here .. see you in office

Teju : Ok..bye

Then kk ended the zoom call..Teju was just not being able to figure out her own feelings.. why she is feeling broke ..why the hell is this happening to her..

*********************************
Hello all so here is the another chapter...

So what do you guys what do you think only teja feels for kk and kk doesn'teven care.....lets find out in upcoming chapters till then keep voting and do comment

And thank you for all the love and supports ❤