Part 22 : Unwell

By each passing days pandemic was taking over... Many people were hospitalized ...many lost their lives. There was economic crisis. People were not allowed to go out. Day to day life was going miserable. Teju's office was still running remotely. Everyone were working from home. Work pressure in her project was increasing day by day. Kk and teju as lead had to work late hour frequently due to the urgency in project. Kk and teju were mostly working together. They used to talk a lot now. Even used to chat in whatsapp

It was weekend four of them were in video call.

Vidhi: I am too bored... stay home and working all the time..

Teju : Hmm me too

Umar : same here wish I could go somewhere but lockdown is there...

Kk : just imagine I am all alone in the house no one is here..

Teju : situation is getting worst and worst ..number of deaths are increasing. You guys stay safe ..

Umar : ya guys don't go out frequently for groceries as well..

Vidhi : Hmm

They talked for a while then ended the call. Rest of the weekend passed by as usual and then came Monday. Back to the work days. Teju was working and suddenly she got message from kk .

Kk : free??can we talk ??

Teju : Not that free but we can talk ..

Kk : Ok will send you meeting link ..please join ..

Teju : Ok

Kk sent link and teju joined the call..

Kk: Hey

Teju : Hello sir..

Kk : Haha sir ..

Teju : Of course your are senior so..

Kk : Seriously now teju .

Teju : Ok ..so do you want to talk about something??

Kk : Ya there is one thing I am confused about .I guess you can explain me better..

Teju : about what ??

Kk : So about the module we are working on...

Kk and teju had discussion over the things kk was confused on.

Kk : Ok so now its clear how should I proceed . Thanks

Teju : No problem

Kk : so what were you doing??

Teju : just working ..

Kk : what happened you sound low.

Teju : Ya workload..late hour work ..didn't have much time for rest as well..Tired of all this now

Kk : Listen don't take too much pressure. Health comes first .

Teju : I know but... workload will pile up

Kk : assign to someone ..divide load

Teju : Still not helping..

KK : Teju don't take it all on yourself..all will be dependent on you ..

Teju : I am not doing that ..

Kk : I can completely see that . People will assign you more if you keep on doing more.. you should learn to balance..

Teju : Seriously karan .. are you lecturing me now ..

Teju had mood swings and was frustrated from daily workload .Furthermore,kk's words were also triggering her more...

Kk : Why are you getting frustrated..Its truth..

Teju : ya truth..you know I am not doing all this because I wanted to..Do you think I love working till late night ..Do you think I don't need break ..Do you??? Its easy to give lectures..

Kk : I was trying to give some suggestions and you are completely going on wrong way..

Teju : Ya now this is also my fault

Kk : Why are you taking this conversation in completely opposite direction..just keep calm and try to understand my point of view..

Teju : Sorry I can't understand anything..I am not as smart as you ..not intelligent enough to understand your point of view.

Kk : You know what you are getting passed off without any reason..I don't know how to further talk with you ..

Teju : Then don't...

And then teju ended the call. After work hour teju wasn't feeling good and she didn't feel like eating anything so she slept without having dinner.

Next morning teju woke up but she had terrible stomach ache .She couldn't even get down from her bed .

Teju's mom came to her room since teju wasn't coming down fromher room.

Teju's mom: teju what's wrong with you?? Why are you down for breakfast .You didn't even have your dinner last night.

Teju : Mom I have terrible stomach ache can't even move ..

Teju's mom called Teju's dad as Teju's condition was getting worst. They took her to hospital .She was taken to emergency ward and doctors starting to treat her.Her pain was getting unbearable. After some time doctors gave her some painkillers through injection and she slowly slept .

Her father called her teamlead and informed that teju was hospitalized and she won't be able to join office .

Team lead mentioned in the group that teju was hospitalized and appointed someone to take over Teju's work for someday until she is back.

Teju woke up after sometime .Pain wasn't there now.

Teju's dad : How are you teju .Still paining ??

Teju : Not paining as much as before.

Doctor came

Doc: Hello .How are you feeling now??

Teju : much better..

Doc : You need to take rest now. Mr.prakash we need to do few test so I have prescribed them and lets proceed further after we get the report.

Teju's dad: Sure doctor.

Teju got her report there was any serious issue but doctors wanted her her to stay in hospital for one more day . Teju was much better now . She got call from vidhi ,umar and few of her colleagues but not a single message from kk .

Teju(pov) : Why am I being soo much affected . Its his choice whether to message me or not. But can't he just ask me how am I. AM I not even that close to him. Why would he teja?? He doesn't care . But as a colleague he could have........

***************************************

Hello all so here is another short update .Hope you guys will love it..

So does kk really not feel anymore. Doesn't he care for teju ?? Lets find out in upcoming chapters..