Part 8 : Of Which Era?

After the event the work phase became a bit slow in the office . Team didn't have to do extra work every day...They were having normal office life..But ya teju and kk were still behaving like strangers..Umar ,vidhi and teju, they had become very close to each other. The four of them used to spend some time together like having coffee together..Umar has started liking vidhi and vidhi too has feelings for him but none have expressed to each other ..

In office cafeteria area ,vidhi and teju were having coffee then Umar and kk also came there..

Umar: hi teju ...hi vidhi

Tp and vidhi : Hi...

Umar: hope you guys don't mind if we join here ..

Tp : Not at all...

They places their order ...

Vidhi : Why do you always have tea karan why not coffee??

Umar : Oh he just love tea and don't prefer coffee.. tea is and always will be his first love ..

Tp : who can hate coffee ufff and prefer tea over coffee..

Kk: Excuse me .. I do ..any problem..

Tp : Why would I have an issue..

Kk: it didn't sound like that a while ago ..

Umar : Oh come on guys whats wrong with you two ..always behave like Tom and Jerry.. can you guys stop it now..

Tp : Ask him to behave then Umar. .

Kk : ask her to stay quite then...

Umar : Uff I can't with you guys..

Vidhi : Leave it na teju ..just chill..

Tp : vidhi...

Umar: so what are you guys planning for the weekend..

Vidhi : Nothing much...

Tp: Nothing staying home with momma papa... and what about you guys??

Umar: Oh me and Karan along with some of our friends are going out for night stay.. why don't you guys join us....it will be fun right kk..

Umar(pov) : I could spend some quality time with vidhi and may be we could get to know each other more...

Tp : Sorry Umar papa won't allow for the night stay..so I can't join..

Umar: What??? Teju you never been out for a night stay ???

Tp : yup ...

Kk in low voice : papa's goody good girl...

Umar : living in which Era teju???

Tp : Its not only papa but even I don't like to go out randomly....

Umar : so your friend or bf never insisted you to ...

Tp : I never had bf and my friend circle is also too small and most of them also don't prefer to have a night stay .. We used to meet in each other's house most of the time but never had night stay..

Vidhi : Are you serious teju so you never gone outings??

Tp: with family yes and I have been to school picnics and out for cafe with friends sometimes but we used to do that in day ..

Umar : you are just one of a kind yaar..

Vidhi : I never had friends like you teju ...

Kk : come on girl we are in 21st century now.. you are behaving like you are from God knows which ancient Era...

Umar : stop it kk.. but teju you should go out enjoy ...its the time you know..

Tp : its about one's choices. And ya Umar might be in future but not this time...

Vidhi : ya umm we must go outings sometimes ....we all together.. I also don't feel like going this time

Umar : Its ok if you girls don't want to but soon we can plan something...and teju you won't deny that time..you won't have a choice ....

Tp (smirk) : we will see then Umar...

They had few conversation and then went to their respective workstation and continued their work..

The project that was assigned to teju ,kk and umar was almost completed ...Just few improvements were required after client had requested but not much work was left so the HODs of teju ,kk and umar have decided to assigned them in another project ... Meeting was called to inform them about the projects they will be assigned to..they all gathered to meeting room and the meeting started

TL : so as we all know our current project is almost completed. There are few changes requested but thats not much of the work so HODs have decided to shift you guys to another project...Umar you will taking care Mr.khan' project...kk you will working on international client project so you will be given details in meeting with the client this afternoon and teju you are assigned to "XYZ" project ..so you guys will be handling three different and major projects separately from now on... so the projects leads will contact you respectively for more details...any more questions??

TP : So when will be be completely assigned to new projects..

TL : Kk will have to join few meetings today it self as far as I know and about you two you guys will be be given overview soon Till then you 3 have to handover your task of our current project to other team member..

Kk : ok sure sir..

TL : you guys may leave now ..and ya all the best for

************************************
Thank you for all the love and supports ❤

The only reason they used to have little bit of conversation was because of their project together..so what will happen to their relation after they are assigned to separate one..lets find out in upcoming chapters till then keep voting and do comment..

Your comments and votes are the only way I can know if you guys are liking the story or not so please do that .. I will be grateful to receive any suggestions and feedbacks...