Part 39 : Do You Not Want This?

Three months passed after the proposal. Teju had returned back to the state. She had now completed her masters and now working on a reputed company there. Ankit and teju were still good friends. Ankit now works on different company but they used to hang out in weekends.  Ankit still has feelings for her but he was trying to move on.

On the other hand kk was also busy with his work .Kk and teju used to miss each other very much .kk had decided to shift to USA .Teju was there and his parents were there as well. So he was processing to move there. Everything was almost completed.Kk had even started to hand over his work in his office. He would be in state within a month

Teju and kk were on video call.

Teju : I miss you.. I want to hold you ,hug you and cuddle with you ...

Kk : Few more days baby and I will there with you...can't wait to be with you.. you don't know how much I am craving for you..

Teju : Hmm... Mom and Dad also eagerly waiting for you ..I am staying together with them on this weekend..

Kk : you have stolen my parents have you realized that.

Teju : I can say the same.

Kk : Haha.. you parent...they love me more

Teju : I am soo happy sunny...Do you remember how scared we were when we were telling them everything..

FLASHBACK..............................

After teju and kk returned from vidhiand Umar's wedding, they have decided to tell their parents. KK had told everything to his parents and teju had told about him to her parents.

Both the parents wanted to meet eachother. Kk went to teju's home for dinner.

Kk : Hello uncle ..hello aunty ..

Teju's dad : Hello son..

Teju's mom: Namaste...

Teju's dad : Teju told everything to us karan.She is our only daughter..Her happiness really matters to us ..so If.she is happy with you then we are happy as well..

Kk : Uncle..I know  teju is precious..She has changed me in a good way.I am blessed to have her in my life.I will try to love and protect her as you have been doing all these years.

Teju's parents loved kk. They gelled up soo easily. Teju's had talked with his parents in video call. They liked her. They were glad that Finally their son has met his match.

After dinner. Karan did video call to her parents so that both parents could talk.

Kk : Hello mamma ..Hello  dad..

KM/KD: Hello ...

Kk : Mamma dad meet Teju's parents..I am here in her house for dinner..

KM/ KD : Namaste Mr. And Mrs.prakash. Finally we could talk ..

TD : Namaste

TM: Namaste..

TD : Hope everything is fine there...

KD : come on prakash ji don't be so formal now. We are like family now..and teju ..she is the heart if family now...

TD : I happy to hear this kundrra ji.. My girl is lucky..

KM : Our son is lucky..he got such a smart,understanding and beautiful girl like teju.. I am finally relieved..

TM : Karan is also nice guy ..He is very respectful and mature child..

They kept on talking and bonded really well. Both kk and teju were happy watching their family bonding really well...

FLASHBACK END.......