Part 10 : Team Outing

After the wedding day , it was now a bit easier to have conversation for teju with kk . Teju used to get irritated whenever she was near kk but thats not the case now ,though they are not close friends or even not a normal friends . On the other hand umar and vidhi got close day by day. Umar still had not asked her out but they are hanging out together .

The project in which teju ,kk and umar was working together was launched in the market and it got good sponsors. The deal was very beneficial for the company so company decided to have a team outings. Vidhi's project was also successfully launched so company decided to have a team outing for two project's members.

Announcement was made vidhi and umar were very excited . Teju didn't feel like going and kk was neutral . 

Vidhi : Ya finally sometime for refreshment ..

Tp : hmm 

Vidhi : What hmm.. we are going and thats it 

Tp : vidhi actually ...

Vidhi : I don't want to hear anything ...

Umar : Yup every time you denied  teju not this time ..

Vidhi(low voice) : I really want to go ..please understand na teju ...but if you are not going then even I won't ...so do you want that ..please teju ..

Tp : Fine let me talk with momma and papa

Vidhi : Yeppieee...

Umar : You coming right kk ??

KK : Anything is fine with me 

After office hour ends they all headed back to the houses . It was dinner time in teju's house .

Tp : momma ..dad actually I wanted to talk about something .. My company has organized team outing . I wanted to ask if I ....

T's dad (Before tp completes) : If you could go or not ??

Tp : Its ok if you don't want me to go ..

T's dad : You can teju .. 

Tp : Really ??

T's dad : Yup .. enjoy dear 

T's mom : Is vidhi going with you ?

Tp : Yes mom 

T's dad : When is the outing ?

Tp : This weekend 

T's dad : ok 

After dinner ,teju helped her mother then went to her room and messaged vidhi 

Tp : Papa agreed . I can go to the outing ..

Vidhi : thats great teju .. we gonna have funn . I am glad you are coming ...

Tp : Ya ya I know why are you more happy ...its me ... or its ...you know ...

Vidhi : Stop teasing me tejuuuuu..

Tp : Am I saying anything ?? No right ... what can I do if your mind is going on that direction ...anyways tired now going to sleep ..Goodnight .. see you tomorrow ..

Vidhi : I am waiting for the day when you will be on the next side ...ok babe goodnight ..sleep well

Days passed and it was end  Friday .Saturday was the day they were going out .They will have to leave early morning .. vidhi was going to stay with teju so that they could leave  together in the morning..

Vidhi : teju packing done?

TP : yup ..

Vodhi then got video call from Umar..

Umar : Hey ...

Vidhi : hello..

Umar : what are you doing?? All set for tomorrow??

Vidhi : Hmm I am staying in teju's house today...we are with packing ..and just just doing random chitchat .... are you with kk or are you at your house??

Umar : no I am with kk ..so  had your dinner??

Vidhi : yup

Tp (teasing way): Oh love birds enough of the calls ..I want to sleep...

Vidhi put the phone on speaker...

Umar :  hi teju....

Tp : Oh Hi Umar....as I was saying it's already late we will have to wake up early so call shouldn't be further elongated..what say lover boy ???

Vidhi : lover boy ?? Seriously teju...

Kk : Umar food is here come lets have dinner ..

Vidhi  : Hi kk

Kk : Oh Hi vidhi sorry didn't know you guys were on call...

Tp : You guys didn't have your dinner yet??

Umar : ya we ordered something but it took soo kuch time to be delivered...

Tp : what have you guys ordered?? ( typically foody teju 😄)

Umar : kk loves butter chicken nann... so we have ordered that and few more things...

Vidhi : stop it Umar... talking about foods that to with teju..  its her love ..one and only love you know.  She can eat anything and anytime...

Kk : Then where does it go ??? It just make her face round like ladoo...

Tp : Hey that was mean ...

Kk : bhukadh ...

Tp : Ahhh..don't call me that...

Kk : I will ... what can you do ...

Umar : guys stop it

Vidhi : are you guys kid or what.?

Tp : I did nothing...

Kk : Then I did???

Umar: uff vidhi teju I am hungry we will go and have out dinner .. you guys sleep well lets end this call.

Vidhi : ya Umar good night..good night kk..

Kk : Good night..

Tp : Good night..

Vidhi then ended the call ..and umar messaged her..

Umar : good night sweetie..see you tomorrow...sleep well

Vidhi : Goodnight...

Tp : hmm message...

Vidhi : ya ..you know teju it feels soo good when you have someone special to talk like this..

Tp : how would I know...no experience you see..

Vidhi : you should someone yar..someone who cares for you ,someone with whom you can fight but at the same time you can't even imagine to live a single day without talking to that person...who can understand you and who is ready to put you in his priority...

Tp : Oh how romantic my juliet...now sleep ..

Vidhi : Seriously teju..

TP : Not interested...

Then teju just pulled up her blanket  covered her and slept and after chatting with Umar for sometime vidhi also slept...

***********************************

Hey everyone so here is another part..I hope you guys are liking this story....Thank you all for all the love and supports ❤

So how will the outing go for these two antics..will they feel the spark to their relation or things will remain same ...lets find out in upcoming chapters till then keep voting and do comment...