Part 26: Fought

Teju was shattered with his statement....She was trying hard to control her tears. She actually thought there was something between them . She was breaking down but hide her emotions as soon as Umar and vidhi walked towards them..

Kk : congrats man..congrats vidhi...

Vidhi : Thank you...

Umar : Thanks man..

Vidhi hugged teju..Teju was happy for her but deep inside she was feeling bad for herself..

They went to table and started having foods. Vidhi noticed teju was lost..

Vidhi : Teju ..you ok??

Teju : Hmm ..ya..

Vidhi : Sure..you look lost..

Teju : Nothing just having a bit headache .

Vidhi : Oh ok..

Umar : You know vidhi the set up was done by teju ..she handled everything in such a short time.

Vidhi : Really?? Thanks teju ..it was beautiful set up ..thanks for making it more special babe...

Teju : I am glad you liked it...

Umar : Guy who will like teju will be very lucky yar ..she is soo talented..pretty..smart..

Vidhi : True ...

Kk : and pretty  annoying too sometimes...haha

Kk was just kidding but teju was hurt with his statement..She didn't want to spoil special moment of vidhi so she didn't show her emotions. After dinner they bid goodbyes and return back to their home.  Umar and vidhi wanted to spend more time together so they left together..Teju had already booked cab ..so even when kk was ready to drop her ..she declined saying that her cab is here...

Teju reached home ,told her mom that she isn't having dinner then went to her room ,freshen up ,changed into night wear and sat on her bed.

Unknowingly tears start falling.. she was crying..

Teju(pov) : Why am I feeling  bad..he never promised me anything..He never said he would love me.. I did expected too much..He didn't even cared when I was sick.. why would he ??? I took it in wrong way... but the way we used to talk ..the way he used to share things..the way he used to listen mine.. that day ..we met and we spent time together...was that meant nothing?? Come on teja whom are you kidding with ..its normal meeting for him..don't forget he had night out with his friend ..girl friend...

Teju cried and cried then she heard sound from her phone she looked into that ..it was message from kk..

Kk : reached home??

Teju (pov) : If it's nothing from your end kk then I should stop feeling..I won't talk with you ..just professional conversations we will have nothing more....

Teju didn't reply and after sometime she felt asleep....

Next morning teju woke up got ready and went downstair for breakfast..

Teju's mom: Teju.. are you alright baby ..you don't look good..

Teju : Yes mamma ..just not feeling well..headache..

Teju's dad: Anything serious teju..

Teju : No no baba...I am hungry actually. Lets have breakfast..

Teju's mom: Ok ..

Teju's dad : Any update from university teju??

Teju : Not yet baba.. I have sent all documents lets hope for the best..

After breakfast she went to her room and start working..

There was meeting by team lead and every joined the call. Karan was also there