Part 25: Against The Idea Of Love?

Kk and teju reached to the event.Vidhi and umar were already there.

Teju : Hi umar ...hi vidhi..

Umar : Hi teju ...hi kk

Kk : Hey whats up....

Vidhi : Hi ....You guyz ..I mean you and kk came together??

Teju : No no I met him downstair only..

Vidhi : Oh ok

Umar : kk man where was your phone ....I was calling you..

Kk (checking his phone) : Oh sorry battery dead...

Vidhi : Guys I am soo happy that we could finally  meet like this..I missed you all..

Umar: ya after long time ...

They chated for a while. The event went well..After dinner they were ready to return back..

Teju : Vidhi will you drop me??

Vidhi : Sure....

Umar : ok so drive safe .. and it was nice meeting you after long time ..

KK : Bye everyone...

Umar : Why you walking kk?? Your bike??

Kk: Umm I parked somewhere else.....

Umar : where?? I can drop you upto there and then you can get on your bike..

Kk : ya it cafe ...

Umar : Cafe ????

Vidhi : OMG kk cafe huh...were on a date or what  ??

Kk : Not a date ...just met someone ..

Vidhi : Ya ya ...

Teju : Stop now vidhi ..lets go mamma baba will be worried..

Vidhi : Oh ya..ok bye guys ...

Teju : Bye Umar ...bye kk..

Umar& kk: BYE

They all left for their home . Vodhi dropped teju home and after having short conversation with teju's parents, she left. Teju wasn't hungry so she didn't want to have dinner.She informed her mom and went to her room, got freshed and changed to night wear and went to bed..

Sleep was far away from her today.  Memories of the time they spent together was running continuously on her mind. She took her phone and messaged him ..

Teju : Reached home???

Kk didn't reply. She was still not being able to sleep. She then went to her gallery in phone and start looking at the pictures they have taken today..

Teju(pov) : This is really new to me ..this feelings ..I lied to vidhi... I agreed meeting with him..just two of us... I don't know what am I feeling but it feels soo good..

She looked at kk's picture .

Teju : Do you feel same Mr. Kk ? If yes then why don't you express and if no why you do all these things with me?? What's on your mind..on your heart karan??

She didn't get kk's reply and after a while she also felt asleep..

Next morning, the loud notification from her phone woke her up ..She instantly took her phone from side table and look ..she thought it  was message from kk ..but it wasn't..It was from the university in USA that has emailed her that they have shortlisted her application for 100% scholarships..and had asked her to proceed further...

She was shocked..This was very unexpected for her.. She then moved out of bed got fresh and went downstair and told her parents about the scholarship offer and her parents were soo happy ..Specially her dad..