Part 19: Can I Call You?

It was Monday morning. Teju was still on her bed .She hadn't recovered yet. She applied for sick leave for few days until she recovers completely.

In the office

Umar : Oh Hi vidhi..Any idea how is teju ..had any conversation with her?? She is not picking calls and checking my messages..

Vidhi : ya she didn't pick my calls as well but talked with aunty..Aunty said she is having high fever ..doctor gave some medicines and asked her to take proper rest.. she will be taking sick leave for few days

Umar: Oh ok...hope she gets well soon..

Vidhi : What about karan..

Umar: I tired calling but I just couldn't reach out to him...I called at his home..but nobody picked...I hope he is fine..

Vidhi : I am soo worried for teju's health and kk ..

Umar : No worries sweetie everything will be fine...

Then their project leads came to them..

TL: Hey Umar and vidhi.. how are you guys??

Umar/vidhi: Hello sir

TL: Umar actually I need help from you..Actually just got informed that kk will be on leave duento some urgency..He will be back after few days ..I needed a document from him.. He said you know where he kept so can you please help to get the file..

Umar : Sure sir...

Then he got the file and gave him..

TL: thanx yaar..

Umar: no problem sir.. BTW sir kk told anything further..is he OK sir?? Any problem he got into or...

TL: Actually not very sure Umar.. He just said he is fine and just got some work to do and will be back as soon its done ..He said there is nothing to worry about..

Umar : Oh ok thank you sir..

Then TL left..

Vidhi: so kk is on leave ..what urgency ?? Is he OK??

Umar : He must be ... Don't worry vidhi..just now sir said there is nothing to worry about and he will be back soon..

Vidhi : Hmm...

They both started working then .

On the other hand teju was still not feeling well.. Her fever was down but she had terrible body pain ,headache and weakness. She kept on sleeping having no energy to do anything.. Day passed like that only..

Next day ,teju was feeling somewhat better ..She looked at her phone there were too many missed calls and messages from vidhi, umar ,her team lead and Aahan.She replied back to everyone saying she is getting  better and apologized for not replying soon since she wasn't using phones due to terrible headache.

Teju (pov) : Everyone asked me about my health and there is not a single message from him..Is he that busy ??

Days passed ,teju got better and after taking 3 days leave she rejoined office ..

Vidhi : Oh god ...you back teju..I missed you soo much..how are you darling??

Teju : I am good vidhi... fit and fine hehe..

Umar : look who is back..teju ...

Teju: Hey Umar..  

Umar : how are feeling now teju..all good ??

Teju : Yup ..

Teju's eyes was wondering..Searching for someone..

TL: welcome back tejasswi..Hope your health is good now ....

Teju : Yes sir..

TL : great ..I actually really missed you and kk..you both used to handle work so well ..I didn't have to worry..but it was quite a hustle when you both were on leave..Thank God atleast you are back now.. but just don't overwork ok . Take care of your health ok..

Then TL left

Teju : Karan was on leave too??

Vidhi : Actually he is still on leave..

Teju : Why is he unwell or something??

Umar :No he is not..He is just out for some urgent work and will be back as soon as  its completed .He informed TL..

Teju : Oh ...

Vidhi : He will be back soon I guess..

Umar : Yup ...BTW teju don't overwork ok..you just recovered so health first ok..

Teju : Ok...I won't overwork..

Then they all went to their workstations and started working..Teju was asked to make few documents and prepare a presentations for new clients..She was doing that.. She somewhat missing his presence...the way they used to work together and everything...

Their working hour ended so they returned back to their houses...

Week passed like that..kk hadn't return yet..Teju was pretty occupied with the work . They had a presentation to be given to clients.. Then weekend came .Teju stayed at home taking rest..Her mom dad had gone to relatives house but teju didn't feel like going so she just stayed at home..

It was evening time,teju was just sitting on her balcony reading book..she heard notification sound on her phone..She looked and saw it was message from kk..

She opened the message and it was...

Kk(in chat): Kind of urgent can I call you ??

************************************
Hello all so here is the another chapter...

So what do you guys what will be the urgent matter that kk wants to talk with teju in the call?????..lets find out in upcoming chapters till then keep voting and do comment

And thank you for all the love and supports ❤