Part 21:Pandemic

Days were passing kk and teju were still working on same project . The presentation that kk had to give went really well. Teju, Umar ,vidhi and kk used to hang out.. Umar and vidhi have extremely grew closer .. Teju and kk used to talk but nothing much was happening between them.

Then suddenly the pandemic happened. People were compiled to stay at home. The situation was getting worst day by day. Most of the companies had allowed remote working. Teju's company was also following the work from home concept.

People were scared to go out .Lots of people have lost their life ..People were facing financial crisis.

It been a week or so that they have started working remotely. They were talking precaution and staying home . They used do video calls and chats but weren't being able to meet each other personally..

It was Thursday. Their TL called for the quick meeting.

TL : Hello guys . How are you all.

Teju : Fine sir

kk : Fine

TL : Hope you and your family they are safe in pandemic. The reason that I have called you here is to give you some bad news. The project that you guys have been working will go on hold due to some financial crisis that the client is facing because of the pandemic..

Kk: so what are we planning to do???

Tl: we will be developing our own product and launch it karan. For this we need a group of people . We are planning and we shall have our prototype ready soon ... few other projects have also been withdrawn so there will a larger team .

Teju : Ok..sir what sort of product are we planning to build??

Tl: basically..its.....

They had few discussions over project...

TL : This much information I have currently.. will provide as soon as I get more ..more people will be added soon and that will also be informed to you guys.. kk you should begin with the research works..

Kk: ok

TL: Lets end this call here...

Call ended .

After few days ,they all were assigned to same project .Umar,vidhi,kk and teju.They were happy to be assigned together in same project .

Project started and was huge .Everyone got busy with the assigned works. KK and teju were leading the project from their respective fields. Recently they are mostly talking in meetings .

It was Friday evening and as lead kk and teju had to join late hr meeting. When the meeting end it was already late. KK messaged teju in slack..

Kk : Finally it ended..

Teju : Hmm.. Finally weekend is here..

Kk : Too tired.. and fed up as well..can't go out ..staying home alone whole day is soo boring..

Teju : Hmm even I am bored but what can be done ..its just not only for our safety but its required for family as well.

Kk : Yup.. So what's the plan it's weekend ..

Teju : Nothing..

Kk : Why Nothing??

Teju : As you said can't go out so what's special staying at home ..Nothing ...

Kk : Haha as if you would go out if there was no pandemic...

Teju : Hey its not like that..

Kk : ya of course ..Whenever we used to make plan you used to deny..

Teju : Not everytime remember I came to your house..

Kk : ya .. of course and we are well known about the fact how vidhi and umar convinced you

Teju : Its just I love to stay at home and have my family time

Kk : So you never been out..I mean on trip with friends...

Teju : I do.. but with few close friends. Not for night stay though .. I did that in company outing for the first time..

KK : Like seriously.. you never did that before company outing???

Teju : Hmm... I used to go out and return home in evening..as soon as possible..

Kk : Oh..thats kind of weird...

Teju : Ya it would be for someone like you ..

Kk : I can't stay at home.. it suffocates me ..

Teju : Different person different perspectives

KK : But in my circle nobody is like you ..

Teju : hahaha I am single piece.. Do you realize we are chatting here in work slack??

Kk : Haha ..Ya so ?? It's just a normal talk..

Teju : No but ... its for work so ...

Kk : Cool will text in whatsapp then ..

Teju : Ok

Kk (in whatsapp) : Hi

Teju : Hi

Kk : So what were we talking...

Teju : Random things ..

Kk : Haha...

They chatted till late night ..even while having dinner they were chatting with each other ....

**********************************
Hey everyone  so here is a short part.. I Hope you guys like it ...
Its been a while that I have update this one please give some suggestions and feedbacks...