Part 36 : Finally Found Her

Teju then started to walk passing kk......

Kk just turned, hold her waist from back ,pulled her closer and back hugged her.....

Kk : Please....

Teju : Please what?? You wanted this..you wanted me to go ..so what now? Leave me ..let me go..

Kk : I am terrible mess teju ..I don't know what to do..

Teju broke his hold ,turned towards him and started to caress his face ..

Teju : We both are karan..we both are terrible mess..so lets end this now ..we both know what we both need ..so lets not fool ourselves now....please

Kk : what if I hurt you ..what if I couldn't give you what you deserve?? What if ... I really don't want to let you go ..but what if it turn out to be a nightmare instead of a beautiful dream...what if the I could only make to cry instead of giving lovely memories...

Teju : are you  not sure about us ?? If not let me go ... I waited many years.. so I can't... I can't..staying with you won't be difficult...we will manage I know we can do this...but you need to sure .. either let me go now karan or lets make this work together..

Kk was silence for a while ...

Teju : Ok got your answer..your silence said it all . Now just leave me..

Then she tried getting out from his grip but kk hold more tightly. Teju was constantly moving ..kk cupped her face and teju was just moving her face side to side and she had her eyes closed. Kk was trying to make her stay still .. then he tightly cupped her face and kissed her . The kiss wasn't just a kiss..It was showing how desperately kk was waiting for this moment. It was a love that waited for eternity.. 

Teju was shocked at first but soon she gave in and started kissing him back .Teju's hand was around kk's neck .They were kissing like they would never be able to get that moment back again ..Tears were falling from Teju's eyes .The moment she had  never thought she could have was happening.. kk was holding her ..kissing her.. she was the happiest..

They broke the kiss due to lack of breath after some time.Kk joined his forehead with her holding her more close .

Kk : I hope you got my answer now..so miss prakash do you still want me to let you go??

Teju : Will you ever let me go Mr.kundrra??

Kk then hugged her tightly. Her head was on his chest .

Kk : Never ..never ever...

Teju : Good cuz now you are stuck with me  and I am never going anywhere..you will have to bear me even when I irritate you ,annoy you or get cranky..Now you don't have options..

Kk : I never wanted one ..

They were enjoying their moments and suddenly Teju's phone rang It was vidhi.

Vidhi : Where are you teju and why was your phone unreachable..come to my room ..wedding is about start and I need you here ..come soon please..

Kk was still holding teju closer to him..

Teju : Stop panicking vidhi I am coming ok ..give me 5 minutes and I will be there..

call ended .

Teju: I got to go ..vidhi called. She wants me to be with her... come lets go downstairs now..

Kk : I don't want to...

Teju : Stop behaving like kid karan..please lets go now..please....

Kk : I want to stay here with you..need my alone time with you ..please lets not go anywhere..lets just stay like this ...its peaceful..