Part 28: Scared To Face Him

Teju reached USA... she informed her parents  and vidhi that she reached safely.  She was tired from the journey so she slept without having anything..

Few days passed by ,her college had started. She is also doing part time job to support her living. She is staying in a apartment near a family friend house. They were nice to her.They were Mr.prakash known family. She used to talk with vidhi sometimes. But due to timezone and busy schedules they could hardly get time. She used to miss everyone. She used to miss kk..their chats calls everything. She used to share everything with him before. Here in USA she was experiencing too many new things which she wanted to talk with him..but both of them had not contacted each other. Sometimes she used to see vidhi's post with kk Umar and some other colleagues. He seemed fine and did care about her exit..This really hurts her but she could do nothing.

On the other hand. KK was usual as before. He used to chill with friends,goes on trip ,night stays . It seemed like he is happy and nothing else mattered. He had even changed his workplace. He used to meet Umar and vidhi sometimes and chill with them.

After 2 years.............

Teju's study was about to complete. She was working on her final thesis. For past years she got herself too busy .Her study and her job. She had scored good grades. She used to talk with vidhi and chat sometimes with umar as well..but there was no contact between her and kk. She has now convinced herself that whatever there was,it was from her end only ...her heart still aches when she hears his name from vidhi or Umar.. she still feels something but she also knew that this isn't going to go anywhere.

In past years teju had made many friends in USA. She was loved in her workplace and her college .She has now adjusted herself  quite well .

She grew really closer with a guy named Ankit .As they were from same country. He was in same department as she was and he also works where teju does. They had bonded really well.

Ankit: Are you not going home ?? Its late teju..

Teju: Anki .. I still have some work left ..

Ankit : Ok let me help you..

Teju : No no you will be late..

Ankit : No worries..we both can finish this soon together and I can drop you..

Teju : You are such a sweetheart..

Ankit : Really?? Now stop buttering and let's work..

Ankit was a nice guy. Everyone in college and in their workplace thinks teju and ankit were dating but they were not ...

They finished their work and Ankit dropped her to her room and drove to his home. They had their dinner in their workplace so teju just took shower and was getting ready to sleep then she got call from vidhi .

Vidhi : Hey babe...

Teju : Hey vidhi..what's up..

Vidhi : All good and what about you ??

Teju : Good.. just reached home and was about to sleep..

Vidhi : Babe actually I wanted to tell you something..

Teju : ya tell me vidhi..anything serious??

Vidhi : It is serious...

Teju : What?? Did something happen?? You ok??

Vidhi : calm down teju hahaha.. it the matter to be serious but nothing like that which you are thinking..

Teju : Stop explaining vidhi and tell me now..what's the matter?

Vidhi : Teju ..I am getting married..Umar finally asked me to marry him ..marriage date is fixed its after 3 weeks ..

Teju : Oh how ..congrats babe...I am happy for you ..