Part 41: Finally Engaged

Next morning, it was different for both teju and kk. Finally their soul,their body blended . KK woke up at first was teju was sleeping .He looked at her ..

Kk (pov): My angel ..my life ..yesterday you made me complete..I love you baby and sorry I made you cry but trust me I will make it up to you baby...

He just put his hand on her cheeks. Teju then slowly opened her eyes and saw kk staring at her..

Teju : Stop looking at me like that..

Kk : Why ??

Teju : It makes me feel something...

Kk : Its high to feel something..

Teju blushed ..

Kk : even after what happened yesterday don't you think  that you should be feeling something...

Teju (trying to get up from bed): Karan

Kk hold her and pulled her she again landed on his chest...kk then hold her tightly from her waist.

Kk : Just stay like this ..just be with me ..

Teju : Karan ..I am sorry..sorry I misunderstood you..

Kk : Shhsshhh..lets not talk about that.. let me have my moment please. This is very special to me teju.. you are necessary..having you in my arm like this is making me feel complete..

Teju : Even I am incomplete without you karan..

Kk : I just want to see your smiling face and I will do whatever it takes to keep you happy ..

Teju kissed his cheeks.

Teju : Don't ever distant now ..else I will slap you I swear..

Kk : I love you ....

Teju : I hate you ...

Kk: Oh is that so..

Kk then filped her and started tickling her.

Teju (Giggling) : Stop sunny ..please ..stop ..

Kk : You hate me right??

Teju : No no I don't baby ..please stop..

Kk stopped and looked at her eyes. They kept looking at eachother. KK slowly started to kiss her .It was slow and passionate kiss. After few minutes they broke kiss. KK again kissed her forehead.

Teju : I love you sunny..

Kk : I know..

Teju hit his chest and kk lay just next to her. They both were very happy on their paradise.

After sometime they both both got ready. KK had order their breakfast and they started packing for the trip to their parents for their engagement.

It was their engagement day. Both the families were very happy for their kids. Kk and teju were both very happy.

Teju's mom to teju : Finally you are getting engaged

Teju : Mamma..don't be emotional..please..I won't be able to control my tears.

Teju's dad: My little baby has grown up so quickly and I didn't realized that..

Teju : No baba I am still your little girl and I will always be ..

Teju's dad hugged her and kisses her hair.Her mom was crying. It was emotional moment for them.

Teju's mom: Ok it's enough now. Teju get ready now beta.. we shouldn't be late..
I will go see the arrangements.

Teju's dad: Ya get ready baby now..

Teju : Ok ..

Teju had informed vidhi and umar bit they couldn't make it to their engagement as vidhi was expecting and doctor has forbidden her for long route travel.