XIII (NSFW)

The mood had changed so fast that Eddy wondered if he had done the right thing. He was nervous, real nervous, and he could tell Brett was too. Wouldn't it have been better to just pounce on him by the door? They would be deep into things by now. He shivered softly and pressed himself against his love, wondering what to say. But he felt him then, rock-hard against his hip, and he shivered again. 
"So." Brett whispered. "This is fucking scary."
Eddy simply nodded. 
"But we'll take it slow, yeah? If you don't like it, we'll just carry on another way. Do you promise?"
Eddy eyed him for a moment. Could he promise? He wanted Brett to feel good, to be happy. Still, he nodded. 
"I mean it, Eddy. You're so giving... I want to make sure you don't do something you're not comfortable with."
Eddy blinked at his love and nodded again. 
"Okay." he said, but his voice was all off, all hoarse and weird. 
"Come on then." Brett said, and he held out his hand. He led him to the bathroom, and his stance changed subtly. Oh, yes, this was take charge Brett. Eddy eyed him as he closed the door behind them, as he approached. His knees were weak, and he held the sink for a little support, but Brett came and kissed him gently. 
"I love you." he whispered. 
"I love you too."
Brett's nimble fingers moved over his button down shirt, opening every button quickly but with care, then letting the shirt slide off his shoulders. He leaned forward and kissed his chest, his belly, then took his nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. 
"Oh!" Eddy called as a wave pulled through him. 
Brett dragged his tongue down, and down, until he came to his waistband. He opened the jeans quickly and pulled them down. His hand was on the front of Eddy's underwear, cupping his hardness, which grew more into Brett's hand. Oh, it was easy to forget all about something being scary when it was like this. His breath was speeding up, and the world was losing its focus. Only Brett and he were there, in glorious technicolour. 
Eddy's underwear hit the floor, and Brett's mouth was around him, sucking, swirling just so, until the waves built more. 
"Fuck..." Eddy whispered in that weird, hoarse voice. He could feel Brett smile against his stomach as he moved back up. 
Somewhere he knew he should probably do something, like undress him, like suck him in return, but he seemed to be frozen to the spot, right now. And Brett was there, his eyes scorching, the outline of his hardness beautifully visible in his jeans. He quickly took off his own shirt, pulled down his jeans and boxers in one movement and then he pressed himself up against him, moving gently. 
Oh, this was beautiful, this was heaven. The gentle movement of Brett's erection against his own made him think of how they used to come like this, before they used to go further than that. It made him think of tents, in campsites, coming in their underwear, and how much like sex it used to feel. But before it could go too far, Brett stopped abruptly and turned around to grab the lube. Then he pushed Eddy towards the shower and turned it on. 
"This a good place for you?" he whispered, and the excitement was so obvious in his voice that Eddy could have come on the spot. He was doing that to him, he was making him so excited, and suddenly he felt powerful. 
"Very good." he whispered back.