LXXII (NSFW)

Desire exploded in his belly as Brett pulled the door shut, pushed him slightly against the wall and kissed him. Gently. Brett's hand was on Eddy's cheek, his lips soft on his own, and even though Eddy could quite easily have pounced, he instantly went with Brett's pace, like the ensemble player he was.
Slow? He wanted this slow?
"Hello, husband." Brett whispered, his hand cupping his face, his breath caressing his cheek. Eddy shivered.
"H-hello. I like that word. A lot."
"Good." Brett said as his hand went down and cupped Eddy's hardness through his jeans. Eddy moaned softly. "So, you said two rounds?"
"Um..."
Brett smiled gently, took his hand and lead him to the bed. He took his violin off his back, placed it down next to his own, and took off his light jacket for him. Then he tugged at Eddy's belt, opened it and pulled down his jeans, leaving his underwear in place. For now.
"You know?" he said in a voice so seductive it made Eddy's insides melt. His breath was speeding up and his erection was eager, pressing itself into the fabric of his boxers.
"Yeah?" he managed.
Brett pushed him back so he fell on the bed.
"I love um... sucking you. I really do."
Eddy's eyes opened wide. Wait. Did he really just say that? Brett? Who never said things like that? "Really?" he croaked.
"Yeah." Brett said as he lay down beside him, his hand on Eddy's hardness, squeezing gently, massaging him until he could barely contain himself. "Love it. I love feeling you under me, and how you start to vibrate, almost, how I know you're about to come, and how I feel you pulsing in my mouth. I even love how you taste. Salty. Almost sweet."
Eddy's head pressed itself back in the pillow and his eyes closed as his heart pounded erratically in his chest. Brett's soft words washed over him and pushed him to a place he hadn't been before.
"Bretty..." he whispered.
"Yeah?"
"Oh. God. I'm..."
Brett dragged his tongue over Eddy's cheek line.
"I know. I love watching you come."
One more squeeze, and that was it, Eddy was coming hard, pouring himself into his underwear and Brett's hand. Brett jerked him quickly through the fabric, drawing it out for him, until he stilled.
"M-my God." he said shakily when he could speak again. Brett's eyes were glittering like stars on a moonless night. His own erection was pressing eagerly into Eddy's side, but Eddy knew full well that he wasn't in a rush. He knew he'd want to wait, in fact.
"Yeah?"
"You've never told me anything like that before." Eddy said then, tears suddenly pressing just underneath his eyelids. Brett smiled softly.
"I know. It's... it's what you said, yesterday, in the gardens. I figured maybe I should share.... you know, more."
Eddy turned on his side so he could see him better. He needed a shower, badly, but he needed this first.
"Wow. I mean... is that a good thing for you?"
Brett's eyebrows headed north.
"Are you kidding me? Seeing you react like that, just now? Maybe I should have done it sooner."
Eddy grinned coyly.
"But... only what's good for you, yeah?"
"I know, my love." Brett smiled sweetly. "But the thing is... you'll never know how much confidence you're given me. And you're my husband, now, so... yeah. Anyway. I think you want a shower?"
Eddy's heart surged.
"Only if you'll have one with me."
Brett got off the bed and held out his hand. The bulge in his jeans was obvious, glorious. Eddy swallowed as he felt the first tingles returning. He already knew where this was leading.
 "Always." he whispered thickly.