XIV (NSFW)

When the shower ran hot Brett turned him around and pushed him under it, and started rubbing his shoulders, his chest, his stomach. 
"Fuck, Brett, I need..." Eddy hissed, and Brett leaned forward and kissed his neck.
"What do you need?" he teased.
"You. Please."
He could feel the small grin. He was against the wall, helpless, his hands on the grouting, naked, there for the taking. And yet he felt like he was omnipotent. 
The little bottle clicked, and a moment later he felt Brett's hands, on his bum, between his cheeks, and then probing him gently. 
"This good?" Brett said with his voice all strained. 
"Yeah. Oh!!" He almost cried out when Brett's finger went inside him.
A weird, weird sensation, but definitely not unpleasant. Brett's finger moved gently, probing, searching, leaning back, and that's when a huge wave of pleasure pulled through him. 
"Oh my God!" he called as Brett touched him there, again and again. An orgasm was starting to build quickly, even though his dick hadn't been touched in minutes. 
"More?" Brett breathed. 
"Yes!" he called, and Brett added another finger, moving them, scissoring, like he always did for him. "Oh, fuck! Yes!" 
"It isn't sore?" Brett asked, and Eddy turned his head to look at him. 
"No. You can.. er.. go ahead."
"Sure?"
He could see the strain, in Brett's eyes. He could tell how much it was taking him to control himself. And he felt more powerful for making him feel that way. And he knew then he would go to the end of the world for this man. There was nothing he wouldn't do for him, even if it did hurt. All the residual tension fell away from him and he winked as he turned around. 
"Please. Fill me. Take me."
He smiled against the wall as he heard Brett's intake of breath. One, two, three seconds, and he could feel Brett against his bum, pressing gently. 
"I can't believe I'm about to do this." Brett whispered. 
Eddy didn't say anything, he just leaned back a little, inviting him in. And that was it, Brett pushed once, and Eddy almost cried out when he went completely in. Brett stilled and waited. 
To be honest, it was a little painful, but not too bad. And after a moment he started to get used to it. 
"Okay." he breathed against the tile, and Brett pulled back and pushed again. And this time he touched that spot, that spot that created the waves, and Eddy pushed back against his love again, wanting to feel it again. "Go!" he called. He could feel Brett carefulness crumbling, and that was it, they were off. Brett thrust into him, again and again, only just not too painful, but great at the same time, because every time he did he touched that spot. Eddy was panting hard now, and he could feel the orgasm that had started building earlier come on strong. 
"Imma..."  he managed, and Brett groaned louder than he'd ever heard before. 
"Oh, God, yes, yes!" he called as he thrust again and again, and Eddy could feel him start to pulse into him as his own orgasm overtook him whole. 

"Ow." he said before he could stop himself, as he came down from his orgasm. 
"Shit, are you okay?" Brett said worriedly, pulling out of him quickly and turning him around. 
"Yes. Sorry. Yes, I'm fine. Wow. That was..."
"Painful?"
Eddy smiled and kissed his cheek. 
"Awesome. Don't worry."
"You said ow, though."
Eddy eyed him, imploring him to believe him. 
"A little. But it was great, too."
Brett pulled him close, their bodies together like they were made to fit like that. 
"And you?" Eddy said, his insecurity making an unwelcome return. "Did you..."
"Are you joking me?" Brett said softly. "It was awesome. But next time it's your turn. Deal?"
Eddy smiled softly. 
"Deal."