LV (NSFW (last bit is safe)

Now, look, it wasn't like he normally needed a reason to want to do rude things to him, was there? I mean, he was game, always. Of course. But today... today somehow there was something more to it. There was an urgentness to Brett's eyes, as well, just like there was an urgentness to how his own erection swelled up at Brett's hoarse words. 
He needed this, now. Brett needed it too, he could see that. They needed to erase what had been said, to confirm what they had. And right now he couldn't think of a better way to do just what Brett suggested. 
He smiled lazily. 
"Oh yeah?" he teased. 
Brett looked up at him through his lashes. 
"Yes please."
A long, hot, sloppy kiss, and he moved to stand up, pulling Brett with him. He was going to make this good, real good. He took his hand and pulled him to the bathroom, closing the door softly behind them and looking his love up and down. He could see Brett's slight shiver, as he stood in front of him on the white tiled floor. His erection was clearly visible in his jeans, and Eddy smiled again. 
"So beautiful." he whispered. And he would sink down on his knees and take him in his mouth right then, he really could care less right now, but he knew that Brett wouldn't want him to, not after the plane, not after what they did earlier on the floor. So instead he opened Brett's button down shirt, one hasty button after another, and let it slide off his shoulders. Then he opened his belt, and janked down his jeans. Brett stepped out of them obediently, his eyes burning as fiercely as his cheeks. Eddy quickly shrugged out of his jogging gear and reached to turn on the shower, swiftly stepping under it as it heated to wash the worst grime off himself. Brett didn't need to have to deal with that. 
"Eddy mine." Brett breathed, his eyes gazing over Eddy's body hungrily, sticking for a long moment on his erection. Then he stepped forward and pressed himself flush against him. 

Time faded as they kissed, stroked, loved. And by the time Eddy turned him around at last, to hold the tiled wall as he took him, there were no thoughts left in his brain. 
"Ah!" Brett cried as Eddy stilled for a moment to let him get used to it. "Eddy, please!"
"Oh, Bretty." he whispered in his ear. He surrendered to the moment and started pounding into him, Brett thrusting himself back to meet him every time. He put his hands on Brett's hips and moved with him, in, out, up, down, his head swimming with the delicious tingles, the orgasm building slowly, so big that he had no idea how he would even stay upright once it overtook him. Still he thrust on, reaching around to grab Brett, moving his hand up and down until he could feel him tensing. 
"Yes! Oh! God!" Brett cried and that was it, Eddy pounded once more and he was coming again, hard, shouting out as he emptied himself into his love, his world. 

"Oh my fucking God." Brett said poetically as they sank to the floor and sat side by side under the streaming water. 
"Yeah. You okay?" 
Brett turned to him and grinned. 
"What, after the life-affirming sex? Yeah, I'm pretty decent, thank you."
Eddy raised his eyebrows teasingly. 
"I don't know. I think what we did was pretty indecent, to be honest."
Seeing Brett laugh was the most gratifying thing in the world. 

"So." Brett said in his most deadpan tone after a long while of sitting in silence under the warm stream, just them, the world outside far away. "We gonna sit here until our toes are wrinkled or you want to go get some food?"
"I'm starving, actually." Eddy answered him, because he was, suddenly. Everything that had happened must have stopped him from feeling it before, but it was very definitely catching up with him now. 
"Awesome. Because we're in Asia."
"We are! There's a buffet in the hotel, I think. We could start there, explore more the rest of the week?"
"Cool. Lead the way."