XXXI (NSFW except last third)

A dream-like state seemed to come over him as his fingers ventured slowly under Brett's t-shirt, rubbing the soft, warm skin gently, pulling softly on the little hairs that grew there, pointing the way down. 
"Eddy..." Brett breathed. His breath was speeding up and he could hear his heart pounding somewhere under his cheek, yet everything around them was calm. His hand moved further down, over the fabric of his boxers, and gently cupped his hardness. 
"Oh, Eddy..."
Brett moved slightly then, so that he lay on his right side, Eddy on his left, with his head on Brett's arm. 
"I love you." he whispered back as his hand closed around Brett's erection and he started moving. He hooked his leg around Brett's so he could feel their movement against his belly too. 
Brett kissed him then, gently, and he let him in, their tongues together in a slow waltz, gyrating to a beat that came from somewhere within. The pain Eddy felt floated further away as Brett's free hand smoothed over his shirt, and grabbed him in turn. 
There was no need to say anything, now, nothing existed anymore but their kiss, and the slow, sure movement of their hands. There was nothing to discuss, there was nothing to agree, it was like they both knew they needed this slow, needed this as an affirmation, a confirmation, that they were still here, that they were still them.
Maybe they were more of them even. 
Eddy rested his forehead against his love's as an orgasm built from somewhere where pain was just not a thing. He knew he was going to come soon, he knew Brett was going to come as well, because he was quivering under his hand, and yet he couldn't bring himself to move, to take the quilt off, to grab some tissues. Tears were in his eyes again, streaming over onto the pillow, but he never broke the precious contact between them. 
Had it ever been more intimate than this? 
"Oh, God." Brett groaned then, and that was it. Eddy closed his eyes as he came too, feeling Brett pulse into his hand, feeling his warmth spreading over his hand and his erection, mixing with his own. 
And it was beautiful. 

Of course, they had made a mess, he knew that somewhere, but right now, in this bubble they lived in, just for the moment, such trivialities simply didn't exist. He wiped his hand a little, on his own shorts, and settled back into Brett's shoulder. 
Could he simply stay here forever, in this place where he didn't have to think, where he only had to be? 
Brett gently wiped the tears from his cheek and pressed a long, soft kiss to his forehead. 
Was he feeling the same? Had this been as life affirming for him? Eddy would have asked, but he had no idea how to. And he had no idea whether Brett would even want to say. But he knew how he felt. Brett had shown him that, time and time again. He had shown him earlier this evening, when he had come for him in the park. He had shown him when he hadn't hesitated to go to his parents to out himself, a little later.
For him. 
It was up to him to show Brett the same. 

"See?" he said sleepily, reciprocating the kiss, stroking his back, pulling him close.
"It was always, always going to be you."
"Oh, Eddy..."

There was so much to say that there was nothing to say. His eyes were closing, Brett's breath was deepening. 
"Always." he breathed, just as sleep was overtaking him.