LXXI (2nd half somewhat NSFW)

"That was, without a doubt, the weirdest and yet best day of my whole life." Brett said soberly, as the car disappeared down the street. Eddy waved after it, to their new great friend Lee, who had insisted on driving them back to the hotel.
"I know, right?" he said. "And weirdly everyone can still drive."
Brett grinned.
"You can't. But if you mean you aren't drunk, yeah, that's true."
Eddy jibed him in the side and laughed as he turned around to enter the hotel.
"I'm taking driving lessons next month, you know that and then you all can stop hounding me about it. But anyway, a whole party sans alcohol. With good food, though, right?"
"Good food, and good dancing too. I never knew monks danced like that."
"No, me either."
Eddy's eyes glazed over as he thought back on the night they had had. Like two cherished guests, invited with fullest reverence, to be stuffed as full as humanly possible with the most delishous food possible. He rubbed his belly absent-mindedly as Brett pushed the button for the lift.
Maybe fuller than humanly possible.
"You know what?" he said. "I need a walk. Before... you know."
Brett grinned.
"Ate too much?"
"Too much and then some more."
"Okay. Let's walk."

It was dark, now, and even though the streets were busy, or maybe actually because, Eddy felt safe holding Brett's hand. He didn't pull it back, either, so they walked around like that, breathing in the sultry tropical night air.
Had he ever been happier than he was today?
It seemed like his stomach had been linked to his libido, because as the tension in his abdomen receded and his belly calmed, his excitement started mounting again.
"You looked so lovely today." he said softly, smiling as he could feel him tense up, hear him breathe in sharply.
"Did I?" he said huskily.
"Yes. Just the way you are."
"So did you. Although I may prefer you the way you're about to be."
Eddy would laugh, but he was a bit too busy growing into his jeans.
"God, I want you." he said honestly.
"Not as much as I want you."
Had Brett known they were close to the hotel? He saw it now, in the distance, and he couldn't help himself, he increased his pace. They walked through the lobby quickly and Brett pushed the button for the lift again. Eddy looked around him subtly. He was like a rock, now. He wanted nobody in the lift with them.
It was late, though. And quiet.
He almost startled when the lift dinged and they half fell inside. The doors closed, slowly, too slowly, and the second they were completely closed he pounced on him. He pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard, their tongues feverish together, a new depth to them he'd never felt before. He pushed his denim-clad erection into his belly urgently, and Brett's hand went down and cupped him.
"I want this in me." he said hoarsely against Eddy's cheek. "I want you to own me completely."
Eddy almost convulsed on the spot.
"We may need two rounds then." he panted honestly, then quickly pushed himself off Brett and against the wall as the lift dinged again and the doors opened. An older couple stepped in, nodding politely. Eddy managed to nod back. How did Brett get to look so deadpan? He was positive he himself looked flushed, his lips moist, with his hands folded together on his lower belly in a way he hoped wasn't conspicious at all. The couple didn't give them a second glance, though, they just turned around to face the doors and Eddy stood next to his love, barely breathing, hoping they wouldn't look at them again.
"I think it's a great idea." Brett said then, quite neutrally, answering Eddy's question out loud.
Nobody would think twice about the meaning behind it, but Eddy almost convulsed on the spot again.
"Good." he managed.
Another ding, but this time on the right floor.
"Good night." Brett said pleasantly in Mandarin as they walked past the couple and quickly into the hallway.
Eddy's laugh was as free as the monk's had been. Brett grinned.
"I don't think we were made."
"No. Come on. Open this door."
Brett was still grinning and shaking his head as he produced the key card.
"Impatient, are we?"
"Very."
Brett looked at him then, with eyes that could have combusted wet forests.
"Good."