XXXIX (2nd half somewhat NSFW)

By the time his mum left, still quiet, almost demure in fact, and they had told Todd and Ian - home from the market - everything that had happened that day, that bone seeping tiredness caught him again and he knew he couldn't just sit here and chat. 
"Imma head off a mo." he said to Brett, and walked to their room. 
When had Brett made the bed? He had no idea, but the sheets were back, and he was grateful as he dropped down on it like a stone. 
"Hey." Brett said as he peeked around the door. "Do you want to be left to sleep?"
"No, please." Eddy said, extending his arm to him, inviting him in. "Please come lie with me?"
Brett smiled and stepped over quickly, lying down beside him and taking his hand. 
"You good?" Eddy asked. 
Brett grinned. 
"Well. Yeah. Sort of. I feel like a freight train hit me, to be honest."
"I feel like someone drained all the life force out of me and left me a shell. Like a dementor, or something."
"You're calling your mum a dementor?"
Eddy laughed and turned on his side. 
"No."
"She'll get there, I think."
Eddy nodded and put his hand on Brett's belly. 
"I know. I... wow."
"She apologised."
 "Yeah."
"We're really out." Brett's smile widened, and Eddy could see the relief in his eyes. 
"Yeah."
"Tomorrow we can think about next steps."

Eddy blinked. Next steps. Like con? Friends? To be honest, he hadn't even considered those. 
"Yeah. Not today."
"No."
Brett seemed to deliberate, so Eddy frowned. 
"What?"
"Nothing. Just wondering... you tired, need to sleep?"
"No. Why?"
Brett looked down for a moment, in his adorably bashful way. It made Eddy wake up and take notice, and when he spoke again his tone was very different. 

"Hmmm. Bretty, my sweet, why?"
This time Brett looked up, no doubt because he could read him fine, and smiled bashfully. 
"Because I'd like to be fucked, real good."
Eddy blinked as something surged through him, erasing the exhaustion. 
"Would you now?" he teased. 
"Y-yeah. If... if you're up for it."
He took Brett's hand then, and put it on the front of his jeans, where his erection was growing fast. 
"'Up' for it?" he said, one eyebrow heading for his hair line.
Brett grinned naughtily. 
"Yeah."
"Okay. I think I'm very definitely up for it."
Brett's hand moved gently then, squeezing him just like that, Eddy stopped joking around, and his mouth opened in an O. He could see clearly what this meant to Brett. That he needed this, after everything they had been through in the last twenty four hours. To affirm something, or maybe to erase something. Eddy's hand was sliding around his bum, probing between his cheeks through his jeans. 
"Okay then." he said as he sat up and fumbled with Brett's button. "Let's get these jeans off."
He glanced up and down him for a moment. Brett's breaths were fast, his lips were the darkest, moistest pink, his eyes were wide, his shirt fluttered with the quick beats of his heart. His erection was bulging in his jeans. 
"You just changed these sheets." Eddy teased. 
"I can change them again." Brett breathed. 
"You'll have to after I'm done with you."

Brett simpered as Eddy janked down his jeans and turned him around. His hands were on Brett's bum cheeks, rubbing gently in circles, hearing his soft, gentle moans. Suddenly Eddy was very, very glad the whole thing with his mum happened on the balcony, and not in here. He leaned forward so he could kiss Brett's neck, his erection pressing into Brett's bum through the fabric of his own jeans. 
"I love you. Always." he whispered.