XIX (NSFW)

How long did they lie there for? Eddy had no idea. He had completely surrendered himself to the moment, courtesy of what Brett had just done to him by the door. There was no rush, now, no pressure. There was just him, growing slowly into his underwear again, and Brett, clearly turned on, clearly loving the wait. They had all night, and they had all day tomorrow to sleep. 
Brett moved slightly and calmly pressed his erection into Eddy's hip once, twice, three times. Was that Eddy's cue? He turned slightly and rubbed his hand over Brett's soft hair. He found his lips and kissed him. Brett's mouth opened and his sweet tongue met his own, slowly twirling around, then sucking, kissing. Oh, he could kiss him like this all night, he really could. But something changed in Brett, then, and Eddy knew his resolve to wait was wearing thin. So he pushed him back into the mattress and sat up. 
He had planned to do this in the shower, but he could see in Brett's eyes he wasn't going anywhere, right now. They were shining bright with his excitement, and with something else that Eddy thought was love. 
Wow. 
He had to make this good. 
He undressed him slowly, securely, making sure to touch him here an there. And he could see he was gone, now, his erection like a rock, his eyes closed and turned upward. He was there for him to take, and now he knew how powerful Brett felt inside. Eddy smiled as he pulled away the shirt and kissed each nipple in turn. His hands were sliding down and he opened Brett's button and zipper. He cupped his erection for a moment, rubbing his thumb over his tip, absorbing his groan with his mouth. 
"I love you." he whispered against Brett's mouth. 
"Me too, but Eddy, please. Oh, please!" 
A surge of something pulled through him at his urgent words and he pushed himself up, grabbed the lube from the suitcase and quickly pulled his own clothes off. Brett's eyes were on him, burning, his lips parted. Eddy rushed back, lubed himself up and pulled Brett's dress trousers off in one movement. He prepped him quickly, watching him closely as his eyes rolled further back, as his breath sped up. He could see the movement of his heart in his chest, quick, very quick. 
"Eddy..." Brett breathed, and Eddy leaned forward. He kissed him again. The tip of his erection was against Brett's opening now, and it was easy to push forward a little, easy to slide in. He stopped to let Brett adjust, but Brett was having none of it. He pushed back at him, eager, and Eddy thrust once, twice, before he stopped thinking and let himself go. 
Oh, this movement, this gorgeous movement, their bodies moving in unison, it was everything. And he was sensitive, because of his earlier orgasm, which only made it better. There was no sound, now, just movement, and quick breaths sweetly mingling. 
"Oh, yes!" Brett breathed, his burning eyes open now, staring into his own. His skin was glowing, his mouth slack open. Eddy could feel his erection against his belly, he knew Brett would be able to feel the movement there. And he could see now, that he was close. He closed his eyes for a moment, his own orgasm building again, but Brett beat him to it, shouting out, exploding spectaculary over his stomach, pulsing beautifully. And it was that gorgeous sight that pushed him over the edge once more, that made him come deliciously into his love.