Chapter 15: Basketball Game

~Kamree's POV~

We pulled up to Hayes' house about two and half hours later. The door flew open and Sky ran out to greet me. I threw her up in the air and spun her around. Resting her on my hip, I hugged everyone else, saving Hayes for last.

We calmly hugged and then led everyone inside. I was immediately drug into Sky's room where we played with horses for a solid hour.

Thankfully, Hayes knocked and interrupted us. "Hey Sky, guess who's home."

Her eyes lit up and she squealed, sprinting out of the room. He watched her go and then turned to me. "C'mon, I want you to meet someone." He reached his hand down to me.

I rolled my eyes and let him pull me up. But before I could walk out the doorway, he pulled me to him and joined our lips. I still get a feeling in my gut.

He sighed as he pulled away.

"Damn, I missed that."

I gave him a scolding shove and headed down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I stopped.

As I stared at the massive man in front of me, I felt Hayes' hand on my back as he pushed me forward.

"I'm gone for one night and they act like I've risen from the dead." He said as we approached. Nash, Cam, and Sky were in the living room with our parents.

Hayes hugged him, basically being dwarfed.

"Will, this is Kamree. Kamree, this is my brother, Will."

Wow.

He's JACKED.

He stuck out his hand as Hayes came back to my side. I stuck my hand in his and was surprised at how gentle he was for a giant.

"So, by the way Hayes keeps looking at you, I'm guessing you're his--" Hayes quickly shushed him and peeked into the living room to make sure no one heard. "Ohhh," He nodded, understanding. "Nash! Cameron! You guys ready?" He shouted into the living room.

"Where are you going?" Hayes asked.

"The same place you two are." He reached into his pocket and pulled out 5, North Carolina Hornets tickets.

"YES!" I shouted before I could stop myself.

Will smiled. "Glad you're a fan."

We loaded in Will's car and headed out.

"So Kamree, how much are you getting paid to date this weirdo?" He asked, reaching to the back seat and ruffling Hayes' hair.

"Watch it," Hayes warned.

"Believe it or not, she's not getting paid anything." Nash said from the front seat.

Cameron gasped and I shook my head. "You guys are awful. I love Hayes. That's why I'm dating him. And if any of you have a problem with that, just remember that I placed second in the National Boxing Championships."

"Ooooh! Picked a feisty one, Hayes!" Will said laughing. "I don't think you'll have to worry about that, Kamree. I approve so far."

"So far?" Hayes butted in.

"All I know about her right now is her name. Does she play sports? Where does she live? What does she do in her free time? Is she secretly a drug cartel leader? I gotta know this stuff."

We pulled into the giant parking lot and drove around looking for a spot. Cameron finally spotted one and we pulled in. After climbing out, Cam looked to me and held out his hand as he bowed.