Chapter 5: Dance With Me

I lean forward and softly press my lips against Lauren's. The kiss was short, it literally only lasted a few seconds, but my heart is beating so fast right now. It felt so freakin amazing, her lips are just as soft as I imagined them to be.

"I'm sorry." I say quickly after the kiss breaks.

Lauren frowns. "What are you sorry for?" She asks while letting me go and holding both of my hands again.

"Was that ok? Was it too soon...or....?" I whisper out but I'm cut off when Lauren leans forward and kisses me this time. She slowly molds our lips together and I swear I lose my breath. I hear her moan softly into the kiss and it drives me crazy; I pull her closer and hug her tightly.

She breaks the kiss and smiles at me as she rubs my back. "Good night Camila." She whispers out while turning and walking home.

I stand and watch her away until she disappears into a building. I smile wildly before turning into a super dork and jumping in the air clicking my heels and running back home.

10am

"Come on Mila, let's go!" I hear Quinn yell out from the living room.

"I'm coming, relax!" I yell back from my bedroom while I double check my make-up and glance in the mirror one more time. I put on

my sunglasses and head out to the living room.

"Damn, took you forever. I'm starving." She groaned while standing up to hug me. "You look nice." She added with a smile. "You are damn near glowing." She continued while raising an eyebrow at me.

"Thanks, you do too." I told her. "Ready to go?" I quickly add to avoid the conversation I know she wants to have. I'm all for talking about Lauren, trust me, but I want food in my stomach to hold down the butterflies I get when I think about her.

We start to walk a few blocks to our favorite little hole in the wall diner. The place is super small and smells greasy, but the food is amazing, so we usually go on Saturday mornings for breakfast and to chat. Once we get in the booth and order Quinn starts right in with the grilling.

"So," She starts with a smile while taking a sip of tea. "Lauren...."

I try to shrug casually while drinking my water. "Yeah, what about her."

"Your eyes just twinkled when I mentioned her name." Quinn exclaimed. "Wait....did you two ...." She whispered out while leaning forward on the table as her eyes widened.

I quickly cut her off. "No, we didn't have sex yet Quinn, damn give me some credit." I quickly replied. "We just watched a movie last night."

"Hmmmmmm." Quinn sits back. "So, you must really like her. I mean you invited her to your apartment, oh and her cat, for the day when she was locked out, and then you still hung out with her last night?"

I nodded. "Yeah, she's so amazing Q, like she's super ditzy and quirky, I mean she walks her cat on a leash."

"What the hell?" Quinn frowns. "Already gross that she has a damn cat, but she walks it? Sure, she isn't crazy?"

"Watch it Q." I hissed out warningly while raising my hand.

"Ok, you really do like her, you just got super protective." Quinn says while tossing a napkin in the air. "White flag babe, I'm retreating." She teases.

I can't help but laugh. "Come on Q." I say softly.

"Ok, ok, ok. I'm sorry." Quinn says sincerely. "So, what makes her so amazing?"