Chapter 12: The SnixxTini

I woke up from an incessant knocking at Lo's apartment door. I slowly flutter my eyes open when I felt the warmth of her body leave me and saw her quickly put on a robe and run out of the room to the door. She comes back a few minutes later and puts a white envelope in her dresser drawer quietly; she then took the robe off and slipped back in bed instantly cuddling back into my side.

"Everything ok?" I ask her softly as my eyes drooped closed again and I turned on my side to face her, pulling her closer and resting my hand on her hip.

"Yeah, sorry that woke you up." She replies while kissing me on the neck a few times and running her hand slowly up and down my side. "Are you cold? You have goose bumps." She noted. "A little bit." I tell her. "I'm sure cuddling with you will warm me up." I say while opening my eyes and smiling at her.

She leans forward and kisses me before getting as close as possible and rubbing my body everywhere her hands could reach to warm me up. "Good morning." "Good morning baby." I reply before kissing her softly and nestling my face in her neck. "Your bed is so much more comfortable than mine; we should stay at your place more often." I tease. "It's only comfy right now because I'm holding you." She says shyly. "I like your bed more; I like your apartment more. It's homier than mine." "I wouldn't say that." I shrug. "It's just a different feel. I love your apartment B."

"I don't care where we sleep, as long as it's together." She states while looking deep in my eyes. "I love you." "Awwwww. I love you so much Laur." I reply and kiss her softly. "Last night was ...." I pause and exhale softly. "I don't even have the right word to describe it Laur. I've never had anyone do something like that for me before. A rooftop dinner with a private chef after a horse and carriage ride! That's insanely romantic." I gush. "You honestly made me feel like the only girl in the world last night. Like the luckiest girl in the world."

"You deserve to be pampered, I'm going to give you the world Camzi, I promise." Lauren told me. "Besides, you more than took care of me after our shower." She laughed out. I press our lips together and kiss her with everything I have in me right now while stroking her hair. "That was beyond amazing, you are something else in bed baby." I reply when the kiss breaks.

"Mmmmmmm, last night was definitely amazing and well worth the wait." She hums out against my lips before sucking my bottom lip in her mouth and pulling me into a heated kiss. I feel her hands all over my body when there is another knock on the door. "Sorry Camzi." She says quickly before jumping up and putting her robe on to answer the door again. I sigh and pull the cover back over me. I wonder who keeps coming to her door. Before I can even start letting my mind wander Laur comes skipping back into the room. She has another white envelope and quickly slips it in the same drawer as the first one. I slightly raise an eyebrow at the action.

"Who was that Laur?" I ask her while sitting up. "Oh just a neighbor." She shrugs before slipping in next to me. "Oh..." I lean my head on her shoulder. I feel her kiss my forehead and wrap her arm around me. "Do you work today?" She asks. I nod. "Yeah I'm bartending tonight for Happy Hour, ummm tomorrow and Thursday too, so I'm off Saturday for Q's dinner party." I tell her. "You're off Saturday right?" "I'm off Saturday night; I work in the morning though." She replies. "I'm off by 3pm though."

"Good, because I really want you there baby." I tell her as I sit up and straddle her. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." She smiles while wrapping her arms around my waist and beginning to massage my lower back. I open her robe and run my hands down her body as I lean forward to kiss her. "What time do you work Laur?" I whisper in her ear as I begin to kiss down her neck.

"At 11am." She moans out while now rubbing my thighs. "We have time for a few rounds." I lean back so I can look at her. "A few huh?" I smirk before leaning back forward and kissing her.