Chapter 6: Romance 101

It's a pretty safe assumption that your first time "officially" hanging out with someone you probably don't do two things. One – get shit faced drunk. Two – throw up. I, Camila Cabello, managed to do both of those last night. Lauren probably thinks I'm a fuckin lush now, not just a lush, but also a lush that can't hold their liquor. I vaguely remember us taking shots, and then dancing. Oh my God that dance! I saw her dance the first day I met her in the park and could tell she was awesome, but the dance last night was so sexy, and when she had me only look in her eyes to follow her lead, ecstasy. There is something about Lauren that drives me wild, it doesn't matter if we are in sweats watching TV, or she is in that skintight dress from last night, that woman is hot.

What else do I remember? Ummmmm, oh yeah that kiss. It wasn't like our previous kisses, short and sweet. This one was full of passion and desire, and she's top notch with her tongue skills, makes me wonder...Nope, no! I'm not letting myself go down that road again, not this soon. I find someone I like, and we have sex too soon and we never reach the relationship stage. I like Lauren, like really really like Lauren and I want to do this right with her. But let's just say, I know for a fact our sex will be amazing. After the kiss, everything was a blur aside from me throwing up and her rubbing my back. I'm pretty sure she left after that.

I groan from the pounding in my head and stir a little when I feel a soft kiss on the back of my neck and a hand rubbing soft, slow circles on my stomach. My eyes shoot open immediately.

"Do you need to throw up again?" Lauren whispered.

I shake my head slowly. "L-Lauren?" I rasp out. Let's add my throat hurting to the list of pain shooting through my body right now. This feels like the worst hangover I've ever had.

I feel the covers shift and Lauren moves her arm from my stomach. "Good morning." She says softly with a big smile as I turn my head and see her now hovering over me. I can't help but put on my best smile.

"Good morning." I whisper back. "What are you doing here?"

Lauren frowns slightly. "You asked me to stay, you don't remember?"

I freeze and instantly feel bad. Why do I keep making this gorgeous woman frown, oh I'm a bitch, that's right? "I, I uh, kind of do." I say truthfully. I vaguely remember saying something to her, but I definitely don't remember her getting in bed with me, I absolutely don't mind though. It's nice waking up in someone's arms, and not Quinn's when she's being super clingy and needs someone to cuddle with when Sam is out of town for business.

"I can leave." She says quickly while moving to get up.

"No!" I almost yelled out and grabbed her arm. "Please don't." She smiles and giggles softly before kissing me on the forehead. "I like that you're here right now." I say with a smile. "So, you took care of me all night?" I ask her shyly.

She bites her bottom lip and nods. "You were really sick last night, and I didn't want to leave you. I was going to sleep on the couch, but you asked me to hold you."

I closed my eyes, and it all came back to me. I began to smile like a dope. "I do remember now." I tell her while reaching up and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I guess I kind of expected you to leave after I fell asleep."

"I would never do that." Lauren said softly.

"So how bad was I last night?" I ask her while cringing.

"Bad?" She asked while climbing on me softly and resting her elbows on my sides so she could hover over me more comfortably and look into my eyes.

"Like, did I throw up all night or?" I ask.

"You're blushing." She laughed while poking me in the cheek. "You slept through the night actually." She replied with a smile. "You like to cuddle, don't you?" She asks while raising an eyebrow.