Chapter One (part two)

IZULLAR EIRAH RAZMAR

Planet Azur

I did a few cartwheels away from my opponent then landed in a crouch. I stared at the Lurak daggers in my hands then stared back at my opponent, gauging his next move.

I sprung from the floor and ran to him. When he swung his long forked sword at my torso I bent my knees,arched my back then slid to the smooth floor with my knees.

I swiftly rose from the floor, turned and wrapped my arm around my opponent's neck. I held the dagger against his neck.

" Had enough yet,old man?" I said mockingly a smirk etched on my face.

" I surrender, arue, " he replied.

I moved my arm from his neck and walked around to face him. We bowed at each other then sauntered to the wall of weapons and placed our weapons where they belonged.

" That was quite a refreshing battle, arue. You are becoming quite excellent in fighting. The Emperor must be proud."

" Yes, Father is proud. We are a warrior nation, aren't we? It would be disgraceful to have the Emperor's daughter unable to fight," I said. We walked out of the combat chamber and walked down a hallway that was illuminated with blue lights.

We made our way to the lift. It was a disc shaped floating tablet. We stepped on top of it and it took us to the top floors of the palace. When we arrived at the top we went our separate ways. I went to my room.

My room was my haven. The only place I felt peace and happiness. Just being near father was enough to crush my spirit. He never missed the opportunity to remind me of my current predicament. I was to be married.

It was the hundredth year. The year of the Azurak tournament. Warriors from every galaxy were chosen to take part in the tournament. One warrior was chosen from each realm. Any species.

My species were not only warriors but we were life givers and we also took away lives. We had the ability to restore any dying planet and it's inhabitants. If one was chosen and refused to take part in the tournament, it meant the death of that individual and his planet.

It was a cruel thing, I admit but it was a rule that could be not changed by anyone. It was a rule created by our ancestors.

I stared at my room. The walls were painted white. Electric blue tendrils adorned the walls. My circular bed was atop a circular platform. Fairy lights rained from the ceiling and partially covered my bed. Blue silky sheets and fur pillows adorned my bed.

The were blue lights protruding form the walls bathing the room in blue. I strode to the arched entrance across the room. It led in my en suit bathroom. I went to take a bath in my grand sunken square shaped bathtub.
When I was done I wrung my hair and made my way back in the room. Axa and Korra were awaiting me on the plush sitting area. They were my maidens and best friends. I strode to my bed and plodded on top of it unabashed by my nudity.

" Your father seeks your presence in the main dinning hall, " stated Axa. " Okay, girls. What do you have for me?" I enquired excitedly.

Korra approached me her neon white lunar dress making her royal blue skin appear darker. She held a silver cube in her hands. She handed me the cube.

The cube started shimmering and melting in my hands. The liquid silver snaked from my arms to my body. Wherever the liquid touched a silver fabric materialised. When the liquid evaporated to nothingness I was clad in a long silver entrapment dress. Shaera bangles adorned my hand.

The Shaera bangles were made from one of the rarest crystals. You could see our galaxy in them and many other stars.

I went to the mirror floor length mirror and stared at my reflection. My hair was pulled in three buns and the were silver laced in my blue hair. All the Azurians were blue.