Chapter 13

(Faith pov)

June-25th-2018
Restaurant📍

Jessica: "Hey Faith is everything okay? You seem off lately."

Faith: "Just been really tired lately, I haven't gotten much sleep." I yawn.

Manger: "Girls we have people to attend!! No slacking off." 

Jessica: "Yes sir!! Alright let's get back to it & try to get some coffee, it really helps."

I nod & we get back to work, I was hella tired. It didn't help that next month July, I hate that month

I clock out ready to head home, Jessica clocks out with Mr.

Jessica: "Hey wait up!!" She catches up with me. "Hey you want to hangout?" Ignore her. "Jessica, that's okay maybe next time." She smiles.

I need time by myself even though it's been a week since our argument. That moment just keeps playing over & over in my head.

Faith's thoughts: "How can I face her when I don't support what she's doing." I sigh.

I needed a distraction, something that would. I knew what videogames are my therapy, if not I'd write in my journal always helped me clear my mind.

I wait at the bus stop & pull the journal out of my bag & start writing. 

Journal entry 222 - June-25th-2018

Faith's Writing: "By now I thought I wouldn't have this journal anymore, but here I am writing in it. 222 entries who would've guessed it, it's been a week since I fought with her. I didn't mean to lash out like that, but it's this time of year when it usually happens, I love this girl. She was & is my everything &....I ummm….she doesn't & probably well never know what I went through to be like this. Alone, stubborn, angry, & alone, it'll be awhile before I can face her again, which I'm sorry about Ariana."

Lyrics: "I don't ever tell you how I really feel 'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean & nothing's ever easy."

The bus arrived on time & got on. I looked out the window listening to music, tomorrow is her birthday & her last day in L.A. until she moves to New York.

(Victoria pov)

Studio📍

Victoria: "Has she responded back to you?"

Ariana: "No she hasn't, I feel fucking stupid for not going after here, I just wanted her to be happy for me." She rested her head on the desk.

Victoria: "Hey she'll come around, it's not like before." I assure her.

Ariana: "I don't know, she was never like this before." She sighs.

I could recall what happened that night, & I was right & wrong. But I never thought she'd lash out at her like that, they're good friends. I get that she doesn't expect her engagement, I don't either but it's her choice & I respect it.

Victoria's thoughts: "You had another reason, Faith what is it?"

Max: "You're New single with Nikki is a hit people are…is this a bad time?" I nod.

Ariana: "Not it's okay…it's just some silly stuff I'm caught up in."

Max: "If you say soo, well a ghost writer wrote this & most artists turned down this song…I know your album is getting closer & closer to being released but I'd like you to check it." He shows us the lyrics & title.