Chapter 51

(Jessica pov)

March-30th-2019
Los Angeles📍

Jessica: "Shit!!! Shit!!! The fuck am I going to fucking do!! Why did I tell her that fuck!!! I'm so stupid."

I panic in my apartment freaking out that I told Valerie that I could get us backstage passes to see Ariana's Concert.

Jessica: "I barely know Ariana, & I don't want to ask Faith, I don't want to ask for that favor."

It was complicated or that is what I was making it seem like. I shouldn't be stressing out this much because the next concert is in a month.

Jessica's thoughts: "Okay just ask Faith you have her number she'll say yes to you right?"

~Message~

Valerie: Hey, I missed yesterday's math lecture, was there anything important I should know?

Valerie: Nvm I can check online

Valerie: Do u know what concert we're going to, I don't mind anytime next month or after I can go & u sure can't get the vip passes??

Jessica: Ya I'm 1000% sure dw about it, I know someone 😁

Valerie: If u can't that's okay really

Jessica: Nope I am getting them I promise

Valerie: Hell ya I can't wait 🥰

Jessica: Neither can I

~Ends of messages~

Jessica: "Yep I'm a complete dummy, fuck me, & why do I have to crush so hard & say shit without thinking!!" I groan.

I fell on my bed, I had no choice, I needed to ask Faith. The worst part about this is that it's not even a date. I'm going out with my crush & I didn't even have the fucking nerve to ask her out.

Jessica's thoughts: "Just build up the stupid guts, get the passes & fucking ask her out you can do this!! Fuu what if she says no!!"

I know I'm still going to be panicking about my situation, the one I put myself in. It's the thought of her saying no that scares me the most.

Jessica's thoughts: "If I don't ask her at all, someone else will take her."

Jessica: "Ugh stop overthinking dumb ass!!!" I yell frustrated to myself. "Screw it I'm going to the bookstore I can be cooped in like this all day."

Bookstore📍

Jessica: "Let's see what Manga's they have, cause my ass read lots of them." I chuckle to myself.

I browse through the whole section. This was one of my favorite places to come to. Not that many people for my introvert ass. They always have the newest & best Mangas here.

Jessica: "I already finished Komi, death note, I still need to finish Attack on titan, & heard demon slayer is coming out with anime I could read that…umm sailor moon, dress up darling this one seems interesting."

I continued looking until I got myself a handful of mangas to keep me distracted & entertained.

Jessica's thoughts: "This should be good enough to keep me occupied."

When I'm about to walk out of the bookstore I see Valerie talking with her friends & a guy, nervous I hide immediately so they don't see me.

The guy was towering over her while they talked with her friends. I've never even seen him before at all, you could easily tell he worked out & probably 6'0ft or taller, I couldn't tell from where I was.