Chapter 32

(Faith pov)

December-25th-2018
Faith's apartment📍

Ariana: "It's a bit spicy but God it's fucking amazing!!"

I was glad she enjoyed my, I mean our cooking. It was nice today, there were some ups & downs. I didn't fall in love with her because she was famous, or because I wanted fame.

Ariana: "Babe you going to eat your food is going to get cold." I nod my head.

A little 11yr old girl who saw the most beautiful girl ever. Maybe then I didn't know it but over time I fell in love with my best friend.

Faith: "Not a good first date huh." I said nervously.

Ariana: "Ya we got chased by paparazzi & some bitch hit on you." She said that annoyed. "It was fun & you're dating me, what do you expect?" She giggles.

I smile at her eating my food.

Ariana: "So are you taking me anywhere else?"

Faith: "Ya I am." I look out the window.

The sun was setting & the park by my apartment always puts up the most beautiful lights.

Faith: "You're actually going to love it, I know it."

We clean up & head out. I close the door, turn around & she wraps her arm around me leaning her head on my shoulder.

Park📍

I check the time on my phone, & they should be turning on the lights any minute.

Ariana: "Oh my god this looks beautiful."

I smile & follow right behind her.

Faith: "Ya they do this every year, I umm never really bother to come."

Ariana: "All these beautiful lights & you didn't once come down & see them!?"

Faith: "I was going through some crap & didn't really feel like doing anything…well if I'm being honest I've been only doing all this since you came back into my life, the concerts, studio visits, New York, & festivals…& getting back into doing music, you did all that you made feel wanted & alive again." I smile weakly.

Ariana: "It wasn't all because of me…umm what happened to you?

Faith's thoughts: "I'm just not ready." Faint memories & sounds of that moment play in my head. "I don't blame you anymore, I never did."

Faith: "Just forget we're on date we don't need my dumb ass to bring the mood down." I chuckle. "There is this really cool tree I heard across the pond."

I grab her hand & take her across. It was a beautiful tree with gifts underneath & mini houses around it. A sign saying welcome to the north pole.

Faith: "Look, they're your size." I chuckle.

Ariana: 'Hahaha very funny."

Faith: "Okay maybe not that one…this one probably suits you."

She smiles & walks over to me taking my hands.

Ariana: "Something is bothering you, what's wrong? & don't give me that bull shit that it's not."

I sigh & lean on one of the miniature houses.

Faith: "A lot is wrong with me." I chuckle nervously.

Ariana: "Okay I'm here to listen."

I get up & slowly walk away.

Faith: "Ya & I'm not ready to tell you…today is supposed to be special, I promise I'll tell you."