Chapter 26

(Victoria pov)

Nov-19th-2018
Studio📍

Ariana: "What do I do? You gotta help me!!" She whispers to me.

Victoria: "You're the one who has feelings for her, what do you need me to do?"

Ariana: "You like girls give me some advice please." She looks over at Faith working the mix table.

Victoria: "It's basically the same thing as dating anyone else besides they're a girl, ya some differences but still, what's so wrong about having feelings for her."

I can somewhat understand what's going on in her head, it was the first time I got feelings for a girl. She doesn't want to lose her best friend. I get that, if this continues with the both of them there is only going to complicate things more.

Victoria: "Faith's a great girl there is literally nothing with it."

Ariana: "It's not that…I just." As she's about to tell me she walks over.

Faith: "I didn't change the whole song, I touched up a couple of things, I'm still relearning but if you don't like it, I can totally change it."  Ariana smiles at her nervously.

Victoria: "We're very glad to hear it."

Faith: "Tommy & Hadyen help a bit too."

We listened to the song & it was amazing, Ariana did have a couple of suggestions. It was still really good. Faith has talent never would have thought she'd be a producer.

Tommy: "She's really good, I bet she can be or even better than Njomza."

Njomza: "What!? Her!? Nah I'm literally the best, no offense Faith, one day you'll get at my level." She chuckles.

Faith: "Is that a challenge? I have less experience but I can make some pretty good bangers when I was in high school."

Njomza: "Oh this isn't high school, you're in the big leagues girl."

Victoria: "Guy come on we're working on her album, you can have this conversation later."

Faith: "Don't try me." She chuckles.

They continue to go back & forth with each other. There was no way of getting them to stop, one Njomza loves to prove herself. Faith well I can see she's competitive as fuck & won't let anyone trash talk her.

Ariana: "That's Faith for you once you get her start she won't stop until she's proved her point." She chuckles.

Victoria: "Same with Njomza, we're supposed to work not arguing about who's better…you're not going to do anything about it?"

Ariana: "I…I…why me!?"

Victoria: "This is your album." I got her there.

She sighs & goes up to them.

Ariana: "I don't care who's better but if it makes you two stop then you got 2 weeks to make a song, Tommy, Vic & I will judge, whoever wins gets bragging rights & I'll release it as a single."

Njomza: "Oh I'm fucking winning."

Faith: "Wait with lyrics or just the song?"

Ariana: "Just the song I guess."

Faith: "You're on Njomza."

Victoria: "So that's the girl you like." She walks back.

I make her blush hard.

Ariana: "Shut up, on god!!"

She's in love I could tell it, everything is getting to her head. Hurting her is probably the last thing she wants to do, ruining her friendship. I told her what I know it's up to her & Faith.