Chapter 10

It's been a week Junkyu injured his uncle and it's been a week Junkyu ignoring and avoiding Haruto. He didn't text him or call like he used to.

Haruto has been hanging with Yuna since his already courting her, but he feel doesn't right he just ignored it and continue what he was doing.

Ever since that day happened they both had in awkward situation everytime they together especially when they have a group activity they usually in the same group.

"Okay class I have an announcement so listen up, I'll give you a group activity again your group will be your group mates last time okay, I want you class to create a Concept paper of campaign, you can choose what kind of campaign you want I want you to submit it next week are we clear? " their Empowerment teacher stated "okay that's all for today, you can have a break" their teacher added and leave and followed by the students including Haruto Asahi and Jeongwoo

"Junkyu are coming with us at the cafeteria? It's been a week you didn't joined us there" Doyoung said turing his back to Junkyu "ahm yes I didn't bring some snacks with me" Junkyu stated "alright let's go I'm hungry" Junghwan exclaimed.

So they go head out at the cafeteria as always the cafeteria was full of students and now theirs no vacant table "so where are we going to sit now?" Jihoon said "let's just bring our food to our room" Junkyu suggested. When they about to leave Asahi called them

So they look where is Asahi they spotted Asahi with Jeongwoo Haruto and Yuna. Jihoon look at Junkyu but Junkyu act like he didn't bother so they walk toward on them "what is it Sahiya? " Junkyu asked making Haruto chocked his food he didn't know Junkyu was with his friend. Yuna notice it and she chuckled secretly.

"Joined us here there's no vacant table though" Asahi said "ahm if it's okay with you" Junkyu said making his friend shock they know that Junkyu still recovering over Haruto but now his trying to act bravely in front of Haruto "yes it's okay with me" Jeongwoo said "so though me" Yuna said smiling to Junkyu and Junkyu smiled back at her and again Jihoon shock on it "Ruto.. " Asahi called Haruto's attention "ahm yes it's fine" Haruto said so the four guys take a sit. Junkyu take a sit in front of Yuna and Haruto Jihoon sit at his left side with Junghwan and Doyoung sit at his right side.

Junkyu can't deny on himself that he was affected when he see Yuna and Haruto together but theirs nothing he can do about it. So he eat his food silently try to ignore who's in front on him. The table went on silent because of the awkwardness tension between Junkyu and Haruto.

"Since were already here and since were on the same group what if let's discuss our project instead being silent here" Doyoung said "oh yeah that's right ahm Yuna I hope you wouldn't mind if we talk our project here with Haruto? " Jihoon said making Haruto to look at Jihoon. Jihoon was still angry on Haruto because of what he did to his best friend. "Of course you can guys, don't mind me here" Yuna said.

"So what campaign we used do? " Asahi asked and they give their idea to each other Junkyu was just listening to them same as Haruto. "What if let's do a campaign about the benefits of music or encourage people who's into music to express themselves on it" Junkyu suggested making Haruto smile secretly but Yuna notice him again "I think it's a great idea Junkyuyahhh" Jeongwoo exclaimed "I agree" Asahi said "me two" Jihoon said "I guess we're all agree on Junkyu's idea" Doyoung said.

"And what if let's also sing" Jeongwoo added "I think it's a nice idea, I'll ask Yedam to help us recording" Doyoung said "ehemm.... " Junghwan suddenly tease Doyoung "Junghwan stop that" Doyoung glaring Junghwan "what? I didn't say anything though or what if... " Junghwan said trying to hold his laughter "what if you had a crush on Yedam" Jeongwoo added making Doyoung chocked his food and glared Jeongwoo "opss Jeongwooyaa said it" Junghwan exclaimed and laughed together with Jeongwoo "can I kill you both? Can't you stop it Yedam has a crush on Junkyu duhh" Doyoung said and look at Junkyu but Junkyu just rised his brows to Doyoung "your not sure on that yiee" Junkyu said and now it's his turned to tease Doyoung "what if Yedam has a crush on you for real" Asahi said to Junkyu. Haruto was just listening to them he was also waiting for Junkyu's response on Asahi.

"Ahmm if it's true then it's nice, but I think he like someone else, crush is different from the person you like though" Junkyu stated and shoved his food "okay enough with this topic let's go back to our projet" Junkyu said "uhmm guys I'll head out first I think the girls are waiting for me now" Yuna interrupted them "I'll send you off" Haruto offered "no it's okay you guys are planning on your project so you should be here too" Yuna stated.

"wow no wonder Haruto like her she's so kind and very considerable person" Junkyu thought to his mind "

"Ahm okay bye" Haruto said "bye guys" Yuna said and the guys wave their hands to her.

Haruto's Pov

After Yuna go I heard Junkyu said something "she's so considerable and very kind person" He said and I feel a sting on my chest hearing it from Kyu I don't know why but I feel he was hurt from his tone and guys look at him "yah what's with that looks with you all? I'm just saying the fact though" Junkyu said while smiling I know it's a fake smile.

"So what should we sing? " Asahi said breaking the tension "I Don't Need You Love by NCT DREAM! " Junghwan exclaimed "i think Make It Right by BTS is much better" Jeongwoo protest "no I think mine is much better" Junghwan whine "no it's mine" Jeongwoo protest back

"Stop you two and why did you two pick that song like lol I don't need your love? Make it right? It's just like a couple break and want to sing it and the other guy want to make it right" Jihoon said almost bursting in laughing also Doyoung and Asahi.

"Look guys I think Junkyu can relate" Said Doyoung to Junkyu "huh? Why me do I have an ex? or a lover?" He asked while frowning and I found it cute as always "yes hahah" said Doyoung making Junkyu again frowned "I think it suited for Haruto to sing make it right and then Junkyu will sing I don't need your love" Asahi said ,i glared him after he said that. "Chill I'm just joking bro " he said

"Let's just talk later after class the break is almost over" Jihoon said "let's go back now" Jeongwoo said so all of us stood up but I glance Junkyu I know his feet doesn't heal completely.

we're on our way to our room I'm just following them behind when suddenly a bunch of student running toward to us and accidentally push Junkyu good thing I manage to catch him.

I look to those students who didn't even apologize to Junkyu who's now at my arms, my arms supported his waist in order for him not to fall while his both hand are on my nape. When are eyes meet he immediately stood up I didn't notice that our friends are looking at us "sorry about that" he said shyly but my heart just beat faster about our position a while ago "no it's okay, by the way are you okay? " I asked and he just nod and he start walking again but he held Jihoon arms "nice one bro" Asahi whispered to me.

✍️ sorry for boring update I can't think something todayyyy🤦‍♀️ btw thank for reading🦋🐨💙