Chapter 28

Junkyu was almost 3 minutes late when he got to school, today is their exam when he enter his room, all eyes on him why? of course it's their exam and lastly his late, beside on that their terror subject teacher are now who's in charge with them.

"Mr.Kim Junkyu what time is it? you're planning not to take your exam?" That's what he heard when he entered the room.

"I'm sorry ma'am I just got into a little trouble arriving here" Junkyu apologize and bow to his teacher.

"Take your sit now, next time I won't allow you to participate the exam get it?" A strick order from his teacher said and immediately he walk to his sit without glancing his friend who's looking at him, also Haruto he didn't dare to look.

After he took his sit, immediately their teacher distribute their test paper, followed by the rules during their exam.

"Okay Junkyu it's okay, you can do it don't mind anything, just focus on the test that's all" Junkyu thought in his mind, calming down himself, he don't want to messed up in his exam, he don't want to waste all his effort in studying just because of what happened.

In the middle of the examination Junkyu got struggle in the remaining numbers on his test, he keep trying to remember what is it. He leaned to his chair and massage his temple  remembering what's the answer when his eyes suddenly land on the guy on his left side was focus on his paper. He just sigh because of it and he snap his own self to keep his focus on his paper.

Their first and second subject already done, he manage to answer his test without any destruction. He stood when his friends stood up they were going out to take their break time, before he can make his step on his chair Haruto gripped his wrist in order for his stop and look back.

It annoyed him when he realize that it was Haruto, Junkyu take his wrists from the grippe of Haruto. "Let go!" Junkyu said with his authoritizing tone. "Look Junkyu hear me out first please,let's talk" Haruto beg hopping Junkyu would let him.

"No we don't have anything to talk about" Junkyu said angrily making his friends confused even their classmates are looking at them.

"Junkyu please"

"Haruto please, can you stop! You've done enough I don't want to hear those reasons of yours, you know how much it broke me! I'm such a stupid letting myself again to attach with you! How pity of me feeling this stupid feelings towards to you!" Junkyu blurted while his tears drop itself, Junkyu didn't even notice it while his and Haruto's friends still remains confuse why they're fighting and what's the reason?

"So you're telling me that liking me is just stupid? You don't even hear me out, out of the people around me I thought you're the one will listen to me Junkyu" Haruto stated but this time his cold response was been mixed with a disappointed tone, tracing a sad tone of it.

Junkyu was taken a back when Haruto passed him and walk out the classroom. "What did I do?! It's seems now that I'm the problem here, it's like im the one who did wrong?!" He thought and frown he was sure that Haruto was hurt but he was hurt too, what he want to Junkyu to do? To act like it's nothing, he can't blame Junkyu if he don't want to hear it, it's already broke him when he heard it what else if he say those reasons why he played him that would broke him in pieces over and over again.

Third Pov

Jihoon Doyoung Junghwan Asahi and Jeongwoo are currently at the cafeteria they was clueless what happened to the two, they just know that the two had a fight which they saw earlier.

"It seems Junkyu was really mad at Haruto, I think Junkyu cried last night" Jihoon spoke as he shoved his food to his mouth "yeah I can see Junkyu's swollen eyes" Asahi planted to the conversation.