Chapter 29

After a rough exam for Junkyu he manage to answer his exam, but there's still remaining subject that they didn't take, their teacher says that they will take it tomorrow. He clean all his things in his desk and put in his bag, Junkyu looks devastated and exhausted, first he was late, scolded by their teacher and lastly got fight with Haruto.

Haruto was also getting to go and after he fix his things he immediately stood up but he glance Junkyu who was look so devastated, and then he made his way out while Jeongwoo and Asahi followed him, Jeongwoo gesture ok to Doyoung and Doyoung nod they hope their plan will work out.

Junkyu snap after losing to his own world when Doyoung approached him. Doyoung tap his desk, making Junkyu look at Doyoung.

"You okay?" Doyoung asked, Junkyu nod slightly and smile "you sure?" Doyoung asked for second time, but he know that the latter isn't okay, Junkyu planted a smile "I'm fine don't worry"

"Okay if you say so, come on... " Doyoung stood up and grab the latters wrist "hey.... hey where are we going??" Junkyu whine

"Library of course!!" Doyoung said rolled his eyes trying to act normally "Jihoon Junghwan!!! Come on let's go to the library" Doyoung said looking to his friends at the back who look so exhausted because of the exam.

"Nahh I'm tried just go you two, don't mind me, I might die any time" Junghwan whine but thats the plan but it's kinda true that Junghwan was tried after solving those problems in his test.

"Ji-" before Doyoung called Jihoon, the latter immediately cut it off "no! It's a no! Now you two can go!" Jihoon exclaimed gesturing an x sign by his hand. Junkyu just shook his head seeing his friends being lazy to study.

"Okay... come Junkyu let's go, let's leave this lazy ass here" Doyoung said, Junkyu nod without any buts or questions, Junkyu walk first and Doyoung followed him as they planned, seems their plan are working.

Step 1 completed 

Doyoung look back to the two and the two smirk at him. When Doyoung and Junkyu walk out to thier room, Jihoon and Junghwan followed them secretly. The two arrive at the library Junkyu wasn't aware of anything, he take out all him things at the table and start studying his books. Doyoung kept looking for someone then the latter notice it. "Yah what's the matter are you expecting for someone?" Junkyu asked while his eyes was still fixed at his book.

"Ahmm... No... " Doyoung uttered, Junkyu put his book down and look at Doyoung "are you sure? your keep looking around" Junkyu ask innocently. Doyoung just nod and he try to act cool in front of Junkyu while taking his book and acted he was reading on it. Junkyu just shrugged and continue to read his book again.

A moment later Doyoung phone rang after he read it, he make an excuse to Junkyu "Junkyu I just need to use a toilet right now I can take it anymore" Doyoung act like he really need to use a toilet "oh is that why you keep moving around earlier?" Junkyu ask and Doyoung immediately nod.

"Yah!! Don't take too long okay?" Junkyu added before Doyoung can go.

It's been 5 minutes since Doyoung use a toilet Junkyu wondered where his friend could be, he keep glancing the door but there's still no Doyoung.

On the other hand Haruto was been drag by Jeongwoo to go to the library "what's the matter with you? It's not you when you invite me to study!" Haruto stop from walking and look his friend "hey your being mean with me huh? do am I that lazy to you?" Jeongwoo act like he was sulking "whatever" with a rolled eye Haruto walk first and enter the library. When Haruto entered the room he was taken a back when he saw Junkyu at the last raw table in the room, his about to go out but Jeongwoo grab his wrist.

"Where are you going? Don't leave me here!" Jeongwoo plead convincing his friend to stay, Jeongwoo acted like he was surprised seeing Junkyu was there.

"Junkyu? your here too..?" Jeongwoo yelled but he got a smack on his shoulder by Haruto. "Are you crazy? Why did you yelled where at the library nuts" Haruto glared him, Jeongwoo mouthed sorry.

Jeongwoo grad Haruto where Junkyu was sitting, Junkyu look at Jeongwoo then to Haruto but his expression change to Haruto, he look at the latter blankly.

"Ahm sorry guys I need to go, Jaehyuk just texted me that he need some help" Jeongwoo said pretending he was reading a text on his phone. Junkyu's phone vibrate too and he received a text from Doyoung that he can't go back again and he went home.

Jeongwoo left in a dash the two left dumbfounded, the two just realized what's going on  that their friend set it up them.

Step 2 Completed

Junkyu sigh frustately while Haruto sat down in front of him like he wasn't there, Junkyu can't stand seeing Haruto in front of him a cold aura of Haruto is back again, so he start picking his things when his about to go Haruto grab his wrists making the latter look at him, but Junkyu's expression was still blank.

"Just stay I know you already know that they did this. Just study here with me, just think I'm not here." Haruto stated without making a gaze to Junkyu. "You have no right to tell me what should I do" Junkyu response to the cold Haruto with a annoyance tone.

Haruto gaze Junkyu and their eyes meet, they can see each other being hurt, Haruto feels sorry to Junkyu but also he was hurt what just Junkyu said to him this morning, Junkyu's eyes never lies, Junkyu can also read the latter he know that the latter was hurt but why? Why he's hurt? For what reason? There's no reason for Haruto to be hurt. Haruto take his grip from Junkyu and broke their eye contact.

When Haruto let go Junkyu's hand, Junkyu feels like something just lost to him, Junkyu felt something empty in him, while Haruto thought that it's just like this? Am I really going to lost him this time? I never had a chance to say those words that I want to tell him. Is this is the end? Haruto thought.

Before Junkyu can go Sunghoon appeared.

🦋🐨💙 

To be continue.....

✍️hello to all my readers who waited for my update... I'm really sorry if I just only update once a week I'm really busy at my school works... 😔😔 btw I hope you like this update it's kinda boring though.... Look forward for the next chapter the drama will start 🙂 any thoughts about my update just comment below